Reviews for A Heart to Hold You
Poppy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hi... Very cool work!
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
So cute, thank you for your hard work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very nice, it is a pity that not many have posted in this category. Please write more fan-fiction about Adarushan no Hanayome.
italiciguana chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Cute. I enjoyed this!
fiesa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I read Adarshan no Hanayome like... Ummm... I don't know but it feels like a long, long time ago!

And I still love it as much as I did then...

Especially since I really like one-sentence-challenges, and I think you captured the characters amazingly well. Alec's doubts and fears, Justinia's stubborness and growing love for her husband and the dark spots of their past that still come to haunt them now and then... You really used the prompts to their full extent and nailed the characters down to the point.

I just went back to try to find the prompts and sentences I liked most and found I loved them all. I remember especially Coercion and Definition, I think, No 5 and 6, of which the latter made me smile. I can totally see that happen! Salvation was beautiful, too, and Redemption and Rejection and... Umm, it probably would be simpler to name those I didn't like, which were, in total: zero.

Somehow you made those quite commom (or so they seemed to me, or just a tiiiny bit cliche) prompts meaning- and beautiful and I enjoyed reading a lot!

Thank you for writing this and sharing it. There are few good authors in this category. The greater is the pleasure to find another great story!
Eltria Aradia chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wow! this is a new style of writin i've never seen b4. love it!