Reviews for The Journal
Ink'dIn chapter 16 . 6/27
Hey! This story is just so beautiful. I absolutely love it. I read it every time I'm browsing through my library and come across it. From start to end. I just hope that you update soon because I want them to have their Happily Ever After. Please, update soon.
Agonidzo777 chapter 16 . 6/7
I really enjoyed this story. It describes so many couples in this day and age who fail to communicate with each other. I felt as if I was there with them. I cried a lot. It was my own story relieved. Thank you.
Amber rita chapter 16 . 5/21
I forgot my login. But this story was so good. It made me cry. It's been awhile since I read something so good that it made me cry. So good job
luckyladyfla chapter 14 . 4/17
So sad and heartbreaking!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 16 . 4/13
Fantastic story. I generally don't read stories where either of them cheat on each other, but this one was SO good. I feel like it's not finished, even though it says it's complete, but you ended it in a way that makes me think they will be better off than they were even before he started the affair. Really wonderful, if painful, story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
WriterLover143 chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
moreeee!
MsTorres chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Seriously, what the fuck do you say to that?
He didn't actually end anything with Kate until after he had read her journal. How's that for all shades of fucked up? And to make an attempt at justifying that he had not actually 'been' with her in the sense of 'sexually' makes this whole declaration lame. How Bella can remain positive for the future is beyond me at this point.
Just because you start talking about marital issues doesn't mean that anything is likely to change unless you want to change things. So the fact that Edward is all about being up front and honest at the moment is one thing, it overshadows the reasoning behind it, thus making everything essentially meaningless.

x
MsTorres chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
At least Edward was finally honest about something for once, but my gosh, he would still be continuing the affair and cheating had he not read her journal in the first instance. That in itself says so much right there!
Bella needs to think seriously about her marriage, either get help or get a divorce, because this cannot be healthy for any of them mentally, physically and emotionally.
Edward needs to think long and hard and reach the conclusion that he doesn't deserve Bella, their marriage or the comfort they bring. He needs to remember why he cheated and how they came to be at this point.

TFS

x
S1203 chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
So beautiful...
Xerseven chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I just read this straight through, while listening to the Avett Brothers. An excellent recipe for tears. Thank you for writing and sharing. Loved it. In a very sad, melancholy way.
hippie starr chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
I was coming back to check in this story and see that it's now marked complete. I thought before you had said there was still a couple chapters left.
Lulabell75 chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
OMG! Totally awesome! I loved it!

Lula
deleepowman chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This pain demands to be felt for sure
elizabeth bennette chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Is chapter 16 is the end of the story? Not sure if this e/b relationship? Stay together or divorce?
pauleen chapter 16 . 5/6/2014