Reviews for The Journal
Midnight Cougar chapter 16 . 10/25
Wow, what a story! I devoured it last night and today, and my heart is still feeling the aftereffects. lol I can see they have work to do, but with the therapist appts plans in place, and them both knowing they can't live without the other, I feel a resolution was met. Incredible read. Thank you.
el chapter 16 . 10/13
Oh...i just found out its completed. Well, I guess it is. Its not an idle complete but its good. The whole fic was very good. I just expected a sequel or something. Anyway thx for sharing.
el chapter 16 . 10/13
Oh man...its unfinished?! Why? I was enjoying it very much. Please update.
el chapter 9 . 10/13
OMG...this chapter was so well written and so romantic.
twificfan chapter 16 . 10/13
What a beautiful story. It really stands out in this Fandom. Thank you and although I wish you wrote more stories, I hope your life is good.
mysticfighter111 chapter 16 . 9/25
Great story. It shows that love is worth fighting for and talking about your feelings - happy, angy, sad ... - is most important.
aka AddictedToFic chapter 16 . 7/13
why is this marked complete? Is that really where you meant to end it?
ai se eu te pego chapter 16 . 7/2
Soo good
King BigClock chapter 1 . 4/10
Honestly cheating Edward are so overused, you had something here but you just stepped on it with using a overused thing.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 16 . 3/23
So touching... please do continue.
Scattycow chapter 7 . 1/26
Who cares about the man he used to be? It's the cheating c**t he is now that should be making the idiots blood boil. Oyvey!
Scattycow chapter 2 . 1/26
Too fucking late, wanker!
adia90 chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
I've been reading the story for the second time. Sad to see a lot of people still don't understand that depression is a disease which may lead you to self harm. Good for you if you are a strong, independent individual who has never been depressed not once in your life, but don't underplay the mental torture of somebody who is undergoing major depressive disorder. As a physician I see cases like these often, and it is imperative that I detect it earlier and refer those patients appropriately.

As for the story, I feel like it is quite unfinished. Would love to see how Edward redeem himself and how Bella outwit her condition. Maybe a sequel in the future?
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Interesting premis . Usually dont read cheating stories but this sounds really good.
Gina chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
What a piece of work. Even though he cheated, she never talked about how she felt. They deserve to be broken up. They need something new in their life than suffocating in a broken relationship.
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »