Reviews for In Another World
franrizzoli1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
finally managed to finish reading 55 chp.
OMG I really didn't want to put it down.
now ...why oh why no sequel to this.
bloody shame. so much potential for great writer. thanks for beautiful touching story line. x
Skyline chapter 55 . 4/10/2021
This was FANTASTIC OMG! This is one of the best ff13 story's I've read ever. You constantly had me on the edge of my seat in every chapter, I was constantly worried about what was gonna happen to lightning and fang it felt like watching an action movie man that was intense! Author you did this really well and if you have a sequel to this then that's my next victim.
Lightningotter6 chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
I enjoyed this story quite a bit, I am extremely grateful to have found it _
Lance58 chapter 34 . 12/13/2017
It’s been ages but I really love this story
Yubella chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
not even in a fanfic can Fang be a guy. Big note: I never liked Snow. not anything against guys just wasnt a fan of him. now noel and serah is a different matter. or any other characters she was really close too.
Tragen chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
Can't stop to laugh my ass off thanks
Kaycomee chapter 55 . 11/28/2016
This was a great read. I enjoyed every bit of it in a different way. The fluff, perfect. The angst, flawless. I loved the way you brought Serah and Vanille together. I am so happy that Fang came to accept herself fully. The story had me laughing, on the verge of tears, pressing to read it all just to find out what happens next. I ended up reading the entire thing in these past 2 days. The only thing stopping me from reading was the need for food and sleep, along with a small walk for exercise. I love how you ended the story too! I usually feel so sad at the ends of stories I like but this one has me filled with joy. It was fulfilling, honestly. I am so happy to have read this. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/27/2016
Serah is loyal as fuck! LOL!
LadyWolvie82 chapter 55 . 11/20/2016
First of all, excellent story! I'm impressed with the fact that you put varying twists into characters from FF XIIItales having a Futa Fang (or Futa Lightning...yes, I have seen three stories that has a Futa Lightning), Serah not seeing Snow and underagefor example. Now, the story...mind you, I'm typing this from my phone. I was VERY pleased with how you spanned out their lives, from when they were born to adulthood. It saddened me that Asael was very unaccepting of Fang's condition, as he was hellbent to make sure that Fang's a boy and Asael trying to break a key condition of the treaty; while Lightning's parents didn't care about that and loved Fang unconditionally.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
Holy shit. Lightning's family sucks. They don't seem to care about at all in some regards(the marriage).
alexbrad91 chapter 31 . 4/16/2016
p
Modify the Lifestream chapter 55 . 4/13/2016
very good overall, nice to see a different perspective for a story.
AwkwardAspie chapter 55 . 3/13/2016
Oh wow, I just have to say that this was honestly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I just loved this story so much! I really hope you've written a sequel or are planning to.
AwkwardAspie chapter 53 . 3/13/2016
Holy crap, what an epic chapter! I love the fact that Asael was told to leave and never return instead of just killing him. It's such a fitting end to his character.
AwkwardAspie chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
Wow, Lightning's whole conversation with Vanille was really great. I loved it!