Reviews for In Another World
Lance58 chapter 55 . 6/29
All I can say your an amazing writer! Even. Though I don't like angst you somehow made it so enticing to read that I sit hours straight reading it! You are amazing I wish you continue to write more! This story even though it's long I enjoyed every bit of it!
Every chapter is either fun, romantic and heartwenching.. I laugh at Serah bad timing or if you so called unfortunate events hahahhaha lmao poor girl! And venille too! I love every characters you made it feels alive! Especially fang and lightning! The plot too is very interesting! Please don't stop writing! And thank you so much for sharing it.
arfr35 chapter 55 . 1/26
amazing story :) thank you
E.Weste chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
...like a squeezing tube of hot butter...hahahahahahahaha
kittyyuln chapter 55 . 10/9/2014
Lovely!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
You write interesting stories, and I don't mind most of them being Fang with a penis, but honestly you focus entirely too much on it. It comes off as just het, even when Fang is a she, since we never read about Fang touching Claire. I'm sure since this is chapter 42 of 55 that it will happen, but anytime you write anything of intimacy about them you focus entirely too much on the male arousal and the female obligation to take care of it, or that's how it seems. What about the female arousal?

Why, 42 chapters in, has Fang not touched Claire, even just her breasts? It's like this story, at least the sexy parts, is only about dick, and that's even with a lesbian lead.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I'm baffled and extremely curious as to how you managed to squeeze 55 chapters out of this when you're already at this point in chapter 6. This should be good.
ilovemycandy chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
I loved how it ended I am kind of hoping there's a sequel to this!
Gcohen chapter 55 . 5/31/2014
Great story, I just spend 2 straight reading and it was very awesome. I liked how you made Fang such a vulnerable but strong person and Lighthing right there helpin her to come to realize her true feelings about herself. The epilogue was a little bit abrupt, but well. Nice job!
The Insanity ofa Rambling Mind chapter 55 . 3/20/2014
You know I must have read this thing over ten times already but I just can't seem to stop. Its got the perfect combination of Romance and knee jerking Drama that just keeps you on the edge of your seat... or computer chair or what ever you are lounging on while reading this. The fluff is also heart warming and not overly sappy like some Flight fics which have them way out of character. This is also one of the good with keeping them in character. Good Job and for all that is holy please tell me there is a sequel or you have another like this one in the works!
satouseistyle chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I typically don't read f/f fics that involves futa but I made this an exception. You already got me hooked just on the first few chapters alone. And to think that Lightning and Fang haven't met yet in the current chapter I'm reading now, I must say that this really show how special this fic is. I started reading this fic while at work and I think it's really not a good idea because all I want now is to just keep reading XD
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gift of writing to us!
AzrethKida chapter 40 . 2/23/2014
I'm currently on Day 2 of reading this story; I must say-FANTASTIC WORK! The last few chapters-especially the scenes having to do with Fang and "his" father-gave me chills, and the growth in Fang and Lightning's relationship is something I love. You've really outdone yourself with this story along with others that I love, such as Smoke and Mirrors. Keep up the good work!
TheLastSuperSaiyan1987 chapter 55 . 2/10/2014
I have to say for most of this fic I was having a hard time reading it, I can't picture Lightning with a guy so it was kind of hard reading Fang as a "he" though she never was a he to begin with. It got way easier to read once Fang decided to be a girl that made it more like a FLight story. But anyway it was a good story and long to lol don't see many fics on here 50 chapters!
ScarletWolfx chapter 55 . 2/4/2014
Wow it's ended...I had thought Lightning was pregnant when Serah mentioned birth control, it was foreshadowing it, I thought what Lightning was feeling was because of it. Aww man Fang and Lightning sure aren't gonna have much of a quiet life now since they wanted some time before thinking of children, if they had taken the precautions it wouldn't of happened but with how they were happy about it you could tell they didn't care. I said before how I started this a few weeks ago (about 16 days) and I said how into this story I was because not only and I new to the fandom havin only playing FFXIII in September and after playing FFXIII-2 in December Im waiting for Lightning Returns I wasn't into FangRai till maybe a month or more ago because I first sisotped them really freakin hard but after a few fics it became I shipped them, so now I'm reading all the completed ones there are on (plus a few I'm following) and then look everywhere else like ao3 and tumblr. I really love this ship and this story and thank you for putting the time to add those extra scenes I wanted, considering how long ago you made it. I look forward to any of your other stories I haven't read yet, and with this story it is in my top favs not just because of the length but how much build up and drama and so much more into it it it deserves the reviews and favs. Thank you for writing this and letting me read this amazing piece of art called fanfiction :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 54 . 2/4/2014
NOOOOO NEXT IS THE LAST CHAPTER! Oh man thank god Lightning is okay and yeah of course it would be a hormone drug, thought for a second she was going to turn into a man, and thankfully Fang calmed her down from having sex when she needed the rest. Oh man I don't know how I'm gonna take to reading the next one so I should get to it now.
ScarletWolfx chapter 53 . 2/4/2014
Good let him leave and never coming back with a hand in usable now, death would of been too hard for Fang to cope, and I guess Lightning has been poisoned since its affecting her this way almost finished x_x