Reviews for In Another World
ScarletWolfx chapter 51 . 2/4/2014
Okay that scene for chapter 50..oh my god yes it was what I needed and I can't thank you enough :3 woah jesus plus 5 times, yeah Lightning I guess with all the sex you forgot, Fang must have a bra then or borrowing one of Lightnings if she asked her how to put one on. And damn you Aseal for doing that to her :(
ScarletWolfx chapter 50 . 2/2/2014
You...you can't be serious?...after 50 chapters and weeks of reading, Lightning and Fang finally make love...and you just write sex...I just..I want to flip a table now..I've been so into this fic and everything that the one scene I wanted to read (well you know what I mean) doesn't get written and I'm just...I can't, I don't know what I'm feeling...I'm sad, and annoyed and panicky before because I wanted their first to be special and just I just wanted to read it so bad that I would of paid for it...I'm just going through some emotions right now...but yeah I'm gonna finish this tonight though.
ScarletWolfx chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
I kinda wanted to see the scene between Fang and Lightning XD oh well there will be time for that later I suppose.
ScarletWolfx chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
Oh my this is getting so intense! Fang is finally realising her dad's been brain washing her! I was gonna stop after this but I'll read one more before bed :3
ScarletWolfx chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
So Fang is having doubts now, this is going to get more interesting :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Oh so he knew that Claire was gay? Didn't know that, the game is on now for Lightning and him which is gonna be more drama :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
And now her parents know! I was gonna go to bed after reading this but I have I read the next chapter now after that XD
ScarletWolfx chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Asael is gonna feel the wrath of Lightning I can feel it :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
She finally knows! I thought I would have to wait till the 20's till then, oooooo its on now! Lightning is going to kick some serious butt! Drama is going to ensure and I can't wait. And it's cool that Fang knows about Lightning as well.
ScarletWolfx chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Aww they kissed X3 so cute
ScarletWolfx chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Glad her mum is gonna look into Fang's situation with how much its concerning Lightning.
ScarletWolfx chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
"I just might have to sneak into bed with you again tonight, Claire." Vanille's eyebrows went up. "Vanille! Ew! Not like that!"

I don't know why but Iaughed so hard and long when I read that XD
ScarletWolfx chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Ah so even if Fang didn't mention it Lightning still asked about her mum, can't wait to read more.
ScarletWolfx chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Of course Lightning's horse is called Odin XD
ScarletWolfx chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I'm glad Lightning knows that Fang's dad is the reason why she was acting overally gentlemanly and there is gonna be arguments and the drama later on. How was Fang supposed to know if shes never seen a knowing that Fang is the last in her tribe is also conflicting to her, I guess there's no point in her knowing whether or not her mum is alive when clearly she isn't. I would read the next chapter but I have to go out but this story is really good and I'm loving it.
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »