Reviews for Yuletide
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Teasing... Very much so. This is a good one-shot and has great potential to be so much more.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Muy buenoooo!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ah. No lemon at the end. Disappointment. But other than that, I wish I could have read the expressions on the faces of the international wizard people, it'd be so funny!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
lol cool story
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
love it
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Its only a festive holiday if you can get frisky. Thanks for sharing.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
A lovely little snippet, thanks for a sweet read!

Much Loves,

Frosty
S. Rune chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Had fun reading it, wouldn't mind to see a sequal as to how things went after christmas or the next morning.
NaKita277 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Good story. Wish there was more. )
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great job. Is this just a one-shot or will you be updating? If so... YAY!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
loved it!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Viktor was pounced on! *snerk* Good job I loved it!
Kate lurker extraordinaire chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
First off, I think you're a brilliant writer. However, I do think you need to re-assess your rating strategy. I understand that it's best to be a bit cautious, but this is jne of several stories that you've written rated M when, well, a Mature rating is probably grossly high. For those of us looking for Mature stories, the promise of one that begins in a well-die manner but doesn't "pay off" with Mature content is frustrating. Just a tip! This story could have been rated T and I would agree that it was rather perfect...with the exception of Victor's lack of accent!
Skai Evans chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
:D Aww...I really wanted a lemon~ but it's OK! :D This brought a smile to my face!