Reviews for The Mockingjay's Final Song
ihuntwithwinchesters chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Omg this is amazing! I got tears in my eyes.
yelyah awesoeness never chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I like it! It makes you cry because I really think that katniss does not know the effects she can have on people. I think you make it other povs like her mother, peeta's, prim' s, and gale's
Red-HeadNinja1524 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
this was good, sad but good
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Good story!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my gosh...that was amazing and beautiful and really sad bt I'm kind of cry smiling. I didn't even know that was possible until I read this! I love the last line about the mockingjays song being cut short! I'm am so inspired ). Can u please write a sequel about peetas reaction to Katniss dying? Anyway amazing job!

_bookworm
HungerGamesAddict chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is really good! So emotional! I loved it :D
Empty Happiness chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I only read the end to tell you the truth (I know, I sick like that) but even from there it was sad. Sorry, but I'm a sucker for things that hit you... though I never cry hmmmm...

Well, even from the end it was good. I think you should continue it, but from someone else POV of course, you know, like the impact it had on them. If you do, you should make it afterwards or start halfway in so then it doesn't have any un-needed things. Anyway, good job.
iluvdinos chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was amazing! Even though it was a tragic that she died it was sooo good. I love the part "Even if it was going to be my last tune, the Mockingjay would sing this song." That was clever. You should continue with the story. Maybe other pov? This was truly well written. I'm blown away right now. Please write more.