Reviews for And Fi Makes Three
MewLover chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
I just finished rereading this and this is still heartbreaking
klu chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
I have to say that when I read the intro to this story I groaned "Oh no!" I saw that you said it was going to be a canon episode fic and I saw the chapters' titles... I sighed and thought 'well she's just gone and stuffed Fi and some NCIS characters into the episodes here and there, added 2 extra sentences or a bit of sex and called it her work (like some FFN writers do)... Oh, well, at least I can skim over it quickly...'

I did love (Love LOVE) that first chapter with the ghosts causing people to copulate to death, and poor Dean: what with having to deal with not only seeing it, but his Baby being desiccated by Sam and Fi getting whammied by the naughty spirits...

But then moving on, you when and WOWED me... I loved how you went totally AU on the series and it wasn't what I was expecting at all! It was bloody BRILLIANT, I say.

Well done, you!
sam's folly chapter 31 . 8/18/2012
Wait. So what's the deal with Gibbs. Was he God's vessel?
sam's folly chapter 30 . 8/18/2012
This ep makes my heart hurt every time I watch it. I think if I were Fi, I'd rather let the apocalypse happen than lose Sam. Then again, I'm selfish that way. :)
sam's folly chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
Hm. If I were Ziva, I might be pissed that dean chose to spend his time off with Jo, even if he was trying to do something nice...
sam's folly chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
Deans reflection on faith was a nice ending to the chap. :)
sam's folly chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Great job with the letters. I could totally see Dwan writing them. I didn't know he wrote a letter in the actual ep. I'm gonna have to rewarch it.
sam's folly chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
Wow. Fiona was hardcore when she killed walt and Roy!
sam's folly chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Poor Fi. Hopefully, Sammy can make her feel better. ;)
Sams folly chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Yay that Jo and Ellen lived! I think I actually cried in that ep where they died!
Sams folly chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Love how Ziva keeps getting the sayings wrong and that dean thinks it's cute. :)
Sam's folly chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Great job with the TV shows. I love whose line is it anyway and Ryan Stiles!
Sam's folly chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Yay! I like that Dean and Ziva r getting things going in the love department. :)
sam's folly chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Nice scene at the ball. I like the visual of Sam and dean in tuxes! Hot!
sam's folly chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Hm. What the heck was Cas talking about? Can't wait to find out!