Reviews for The Better Option
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Heya hey! :3
I'm baaaack! Of course, since you haven't been on here in so long, I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself...lol. And putting forth effort in reviews for nothing. But if you ARE reading this, THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF BACK HERE AND WRITE MORE FOR US!
Seriously, you are single-handedly my FAVORITE Anima writer.

Anyways, foooor my OTP of this manga, I have a lot to say. And I mean A LOT.
So to what I like:

1) Personalities! You somehow managed to keep Husky and Nana perfectly in character - at least, in my opinion. I fangirled over this story at school today and my friend kinda snorted like, "Husky would never apologize for something so stupid." (Guess I found my Husky cosplaying friend when I become Cooro xD) Anyways, though, I looooved Husky's character in this! He acts all tsundere-ish and stubborn, and that's absolutely perfect. It's just like his real character, I think.
Nana is the same. She still has that dreamy, childish, girliness about her, just as she does in the manga. And on top of that, they argue! Nana keeps pressing him in to something, just like she would in the manga! (See what I'm getting at, here? The personalities are amazing!)

2) Their conversation! Or arguments. Same thig:3 They're so cute when they talk, and Nana just wouldn't let it go, would she?:3

3) HUSKY! I'm a huge Husky (and Cooro; Cooro more so, probably) fangirl, and I have to say that he was absolutely PRECIOUS in this story. [B-But I don't want to] The whiny baby. He was far too cute for words, I think. All confident(ish) one minute, and the next, he can't even talk! :3

4) THEIR KISSES! Short, sweet, and to the point. Wonderfully described, perfect mental images...do I need to say more?

What I didn't like:

Oh wait. I LIKED EVERYTHING! MUHAHA!

Please, you really need to come back to this site and write for us xD

(:Mizune
Original Book Worm chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AMAZING!
Gone 0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love this one. One of my top 10 stories in fanfiction.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
-giggles madly- If this isn't the most delightful Husky/Nana oneshot I've ever/or will ever read, I'll eat my socks. You pegged these two so wonderfully, even while depicting Husky as a love-struck idiot.

Oh lord they are so cute...
xXkazewingsxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cute! I mean c'mon other writers,why can't Nana and Husky kiss more or something in more stories..? Love it . .
Nina-akiyama chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awwwwwcthat Was fjgdhvdgvgvd ; w ; to beatifull
f1reb1rd chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Daw Husky/Nana are so cute!
Moofy-Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Well that was just adorable, now wasn't it? Husky can be such a stubborn little mule sometimes. So much like a kid too, thinking kissing is discusting and the like. Well, this cheered me up, very cute. Loved it.
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
what a cute story ) i bet nana was actually talking about marrying husky in the future hahaha D anyways nice story, good luckies with your future stories )
asteriaphoebe chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
omg so cute
anime kaz chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
too too too too too too too cute! this was wonderfully written and i really enjoyed reading it. well done
DragonWriterZZ chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved it! I absolutely LOVED IT! 3
mexicantimberwolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So I realized that the best songs for Husky and Nana are The Farmer's Daughter by Rodney Atkins and Mine by Taylor Swift. Funny, huh?
dancer-purple chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very cute and nice _ You got Husky's inner voice pretty well!
NOPE I DONT EXIST chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Awwww :3 sooo kawaaaiii, cuuuuute X3 I just finished reading the manga (wish there was an anime ;-;) and this is the first anima fanfic I read. Please write more. Faved