Reviews for Orion's Belt
Lmaoooo Always Harry's fault
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 7/17
I am dead. So very dead
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 7/17
This is so fucked up yet so perfect and Idek
*snickers*
Always Potter's fault. It's the Potter luck. XD
*snickers* It's /always/ Harry's fault, or he was in some way present or involved. XD

So Snape's chronic bad attitude was a decade long case of blue-balls? Or sexual frustration? *smirks*
Fallow51 chapter 11 . 6/29
Hope the story adoption works out... nine out of ten the story never progresses beyond what was originally writen...
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 6/9
The only problem I have with this is the unexplained OOCness. Had it been explained properly, it would've been more believable.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 6/1
i love rons hate for trevor. :)
MeinGimli chapter 11 . 5/25
thx for telling us where we can find the adopted story.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/25
Well Boo
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/25
Oh that should be a great twist Arthur and Voldemort...I like it. So why don't Adrian and Montague do a triad like Ron, Neville and Harry. If Warrington thought he had a chance before with Lee he just list it with that ring stunt.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/25
Poor Dumbledore everything is falling apart and he hasn't even seen half of it yet.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/25
Nice ending to the chapter...so will we see a sea of red heading for the Headmaster?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/25
Wonder why the other Fenrir didn't come back...must have been because he wasn't in the list of people Ron said. Hopefully things get a bit easier for bill.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/25
But it wasn't Harry's fault this time it was Rons haha...which of course would make it even worse for Severus.