Reviews for Orion's Belt
MeinGimli chapter 11 . 18h
thx for telling us where we can find the adopted story.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 19h
Well Boo
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 19h
Oh that should be a great twist Arthur and Voldemort...I like it. So why don't Adrian and Montague do a triad like Ron, Neville and Harry. If Warrington thought he had a chance before with Lee he just list it with that ring stunt.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 19h
Poor Dumbledore everything is falling apart and he hasn't even seen half of it yet.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 19h
Nice ending to the chapter...so will we see a sea of red heading for the Headmaster?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 19h
Wonder why the other Fenrir didn't come back...must have been because he wasn't in the list of people Ron said. Hopefully things get a bit easier for bill.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/25
But it wasn't Harry's fault this time it was Rons haha...which of course would make it even worse for Severus.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/25
Lol so many people came back...those females do not stand a chance do they ?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/25
Lol that's a huge snake house...so how many howlers from the banshee queen tomorrow
randver chapter 11 . 5/24
I for one will miss your story but I'm very happy your RL is going as well as it is. as I stated before best wishes to you and thanks for the story thus far.
DanceOfTheCrystalRose1993 chapter 11 . 5/24
um are you keeping what you have up because i really liked what you have and i would like to be able to compare / tell the difference between your stories if at all
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 11 . 5/24
I'm gonna miss your stories! :'(
mizzrazz72 chapter 11 . 5/24
When will she take it? Will miss your writings!
reddoggie chapter 10 . 5/21
Aw darn, I had hoped you were updating (boo D;) but I hope at the least, leave your fics up please! If someone does adopt this please says so. I'm glad though that you're getting by in life!
Duleny chapter 1 . 5/21
not a bad start but I find the part where Neville was the 'girl' a little insulting. Men in relationships with men are still men even if they bottom.