Reviews for Revelation
The Hermitess chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was beautiful. However, what I really enjoyed was that you stayed in character.
britt-lipy chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Wow, I really liked this (I'm reading all the NML comics right now so the fight between them is kinda fresh in my brain) And I think you captured both of them. I still stand by the fact that I hate the Huntress with a bloody passion, but she is an incredibly interesting character and I like what you done with her. Anyway, very cool.
bethany chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
wow, this was really good. please dont yell at me bc im about to ask a stupid question. im a huge batman fan, but ive never read any of the comics, just watched the movies and the numerous animated series. so who is the huntress?
Starlight chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Me again! I read this on OTL and didn't send feedback, so I'll do it now. I loved it! If it were me up there, I'd gone after him to hug him, too. Thanks for posting it here!
Digital Construct chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
As always Syl, it's good. That's all I have to say. All I can say. You know I like your writings. DC
Traci chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
Good. I think you should write more concerning these two characters together. I am intrigued by their relationship or lack therof. You whetted my appetite for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
I have never personally liked the Huntress but through this story you have given me a new outlook on her. I still don't like her ::Grin:: but at least I do understand her better. This story made me angry at the JLA all over again and brought sadness to my heart as I read the last few lines. Anybody got a spare grappling hook? I think I'm gonna go find Batman and give him a much needed hug. As for you Syl, I don't know how you do it but you keep delivering story after powerful story! I would LOVE to see you write about Nightwing and Batman comparing notes in some way having both been asked to leave their particular teams at one time or another. I look forward to whatever you post next cause I know it will ROCK!
Prissy chapter 1 . 9/4/2000