Reviews for Long Road Home
Arw165 chapter 3 . 8/9
From the very first reading I didn't like that conversation in the diner. Everything got discovered so quickly and easily. Especially that part about Mary being killed by a demon. That's really weird thing to ask and what's more: I doubt Dean could know about specifics of his mother death at eleven (I think he and Sam didn't know it at the beginnigs of the series), unless he investigated on his own, while he was missing, which is hardly possible.
This is ,y favorite story! I love it somuch!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
WTF?! But he's dead! How... what... EHHHHHHH!
Power Of Funk chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
This was awesome XD and I think you wrote the characters really well considering everything that happened and the pacing was really good.
Nadamalki chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
I love fics that are different from the usual stuff. And I'm a sucker for good Dean h/c. So I really enjoyed reading your wonderful fic.
CC-R2000 chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Awesome!
greendaypumpkin chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
You did a good job with this story, and it was very well written. Glad that Dean still had his attitude even after everything he'd been through.
xcloudx chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Oh my god this was so good! I'm not really a Dean angst girl, but you won me over on this! I also love how you added Sams visions :D Really awesome story! Hope you do a sequel!
ccase13 chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
This was a very interesting alternate universe story. I like how some things changed with Sam and John because of Dean's kidnapping while other things remained the same.
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
And all is set back on track, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
Dean's finally free, thanks goodness. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Ohhhhh please, PLEASE tell me I'm going to get lot's of Limp, tortured Sam to come. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
OMG! Do I get limp Sam in this story? Do I? Do I? You ARE the best, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
kissacazador chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
I can't believe this amazing story is over! However, I love they way you ended it. I like how they gave Dean his first real Christmas and giving the Impala to him was very clever.

I'm glad that you invited us on the fantastic journey, so thanks!