Reviews for Long Road Home
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
WTF?! But he's dead! How... what... EHHHHHHH!
Power Of Funk chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
This was awesome XD and I think you wrote the characters really well considering everything that happened and the pacing was really good.
Nadamalki chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Awesome story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
I love fics that are different from the usual stuff. And I'm a sucker for good Dean h/c. So I really enjoyed reading your wonderful fic.
CC-R2000 chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
Awesome!
greendaypumpkin chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
You did a good job with this story, and it was very well written. Glad that Dean still had his attitude even after everything he'd been through.
xcloudx chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Oh my god this was so good! I'm not really a Dean angst girl, but you won me over on this! I also love how you added Sams visions :D Really awesome story! Hope you do a sequel!
ccase13 chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
This was a very interesting alternate universe story. I like how some things changed with Sam and John because of Dean's kidnapping while other things remained the same.
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
And all is set back on track, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
Dean's finally free, thanks goodness. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Ohhhhh please, PLEASE tell me I'm going to get lot's of Limp, tortured Sam to come. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
OMG! Do I get limp Sam in this story? Do I? Do I? You ARE the best, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
kissacazador chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
I can't believe this amazing story is over! However, I love they way you ended it. I like how they gave Dean his first real Christmas and giving the Impala to him was very clever.

I'm glad that you invited us on the fantastic journey, so thanks!
kissacazador chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Yes, he's dead...finally! I wish that he would've died a long, miserable death, but hey, I'll take it.
pandora jazz chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
I was hoping that Sam's vision would give the Winchesters time to get away or come up with a plan. I was a bit surprised when Paul managed to capture all three, though it was nice to see Sam and Dean both try to fight him.

I'll admit when I started reading the scene with Paul and Dean, I wasn't sure if I could continue, so I was very happy to find out that Dean had not broke because of Paul's actions and Dean had gotten the key away from him.

I love how Dean took charge and made a plan to overpower Paul. It was wonderful to see Dean fight back and even though for a moment it looked like Paul might kill Dean, Dean was able to get away and John shot Paul. Perfect! :) '...now they could finally close that chapter of their past and move on to the next.'

It was nice that the families of each of the rescued boys wrote and thanked Dean again.

What a wonderful surprise for Dean on Christmas morning. I loved your description of the Christmas tree, it sounded just right for a Winchester family. You did a great job with all of Dean's presents from John and Sam. You covered everything from John's leather jacket, Sam giving Dean the amulet, the shoebox with cassettes and the Impala. The photo albums were a great addition.

I was smiling by the end of your story. I like how you tied the first episode into the story too, yet you had John and his sons separate with the promise to reunite again.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us and for all the prompt updates and kind responses to my reviews.

Until next time, take care.