Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Well this is really getting interesting so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
MAKE MORE GOD DAMIT
mightyvish chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
This really needs an update.
mx chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Next ..,.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Please resume this story, as I really want to find out what happens next, and what will happen to Konoha, (specifically what Jiraiya will do once he learns that Sasuke killed Naruto)!
kage88 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
like it
KingSeahawk chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Loved the story please continue this has great potential if you continue the way you're going.
Evil reviewer chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Please don't leave us hanging for more chapters!
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Really cool story. I am enjoying reading it and hope to see more in the future.
ScreamingMidgit chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
So Obito is the second division lieutenant? Looks like Omaeda got on Soifon's last nerve.

I can accurately assume that his companion, however, isn't Minato. Besides the physical descriptions being different Minato's also kinda... locked up. Maybe it's just a long lost relative or something to keep us thinking until the next chapter?

Oh well, what can you do? Still though, I can't wait the next update for this. Your stories are grossly unrecognized on this site.
AJGuardian chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Sandy/ash gray hair? What? Minato had Yellow Blonde hair. If it were Gray like Tobirama, I'd be completely baffled. So what the hell are you saying here?
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Do you think we can expect an update any time soon?
DevilHeart435 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Ok the first thing you need to know is that it's called the "RukonGAI" not the "Rukonagi" that doesn't even make sense to me. Well aside from the fact that most of the information on Soul Society was fairly accurate. Other than that there are a few missing words here and there in the chapters, but hey no one's perfect. Editorial problems aside, I'm a little worried about the direction of the story from the Narutoverse standpoint. I mean I understand that it was necessary for Naruto to die to continue the plot of the story, but where does that leave everyone else?
Qzh chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Never really like Bleach crossovers when they have Naruto characters in SS and it really gets on my nerves when the 4th is there since he is supposed to be locked up with Kyuubi, if he is gonna be free anyways why have him sealed up with the 9 tails in the first place.
But im gonna give this one a try and see where it goes.

p.s. if there are more dead ninja up here please have them be from other countries as well, i never understood why the only ones in SS end up being konoha ninja? i mean shouldnt Hanzo the salamander, 3rd raikage, or any of the 7 swordsman deserve the chance to be part of their ranks?
Mr.Heller chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
How can any shinobi possibly be in soul society? I can understand Naruto since he was practically a saint and wasn't much of a shinobi to begin with, but everyone older than him, who worked as shinobi, should have gone straight to hell, with murdering and stealing being their proffesion and all, especially Minato, with the amount of people he killed through his career and in the war, the count was in thousands, in no way he should be allowed in Soul Society... anyway, so far the story is good, just don't bring Naruto characters, who should rot in Hell(this include every shinobi with a kill) and don't say about good intentions, we all know an old saying about those, good luck!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »