Reviews for Compile
Please please please continue, you have such an excellent start to an amazing story! Xx
flyingchanges45 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Love it! One f my fave torn five, please please please with a cherry on top write more!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I really like this so far, interesting idea healing Sam using code.
someonethe3rd chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Oooh keep going
hypersreak chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
What happened? I can't wait to find out.
JaneConstantine chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Not trying to be pushy, but MORE PLEASE!
Shiazen chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
c'mon! did you check your stories' reviews?

bunch of ppl out here wanna read your story... so please update. this is freaking awesome plot.
Ciel Elleira Sky chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Please continue writing it is awesome and live how u added Alan 1 in the story too!

Love the circuits, makes the story spicy!
One Shiny Mess chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I loved this prompt and I love these three chapters and while I would love to read more, I don't need it because it's so beautiful and Tron's so focused. Rereading it now, just so lovely. The visual of Tron desperately holding Sam together while Alan works on his code is heartbreaking and gorgeous.
ana chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
fab. just great. plzzzzzz up date!
Katara97 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I absolutely love this!

Hope you update soon... ]
GlassSoul chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
You need to update this. The suspense is killing me. And this plot is so- jhjdgfjakdg ;u; If you don't update this I think I will cry. Or die. Or both. Probably both.
00000909000000 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I just found your story and I am really enjoying it. I love the idea of Sam's injury being taken care of on the other side. Loved Tron's pov in the last half of this chapter, and the memory files he doesn't want to access, his voice was very spot on.

I can't wait to see where you take this next. Thanks!
Jaythe chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I am intrigued by your take on the Tron plot.

Please continue this story! (and I might leave a more substantial review) :)
human circuitry chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
AHHHHH Holy crap am I glad to see this updated! I really like where you're going. Merging Tron's code with Sam's, the circuits Sam now has, and the portal activating only moments after Alan and Sam left. The suspense is killing me! Can't wait for the next chapter!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »