Reviews for Train Wrecked
Tsukiko K chapter 14 . 9/6
If Ed keeps getting hit in the head, he'll never recover his sight.
kagomeinu18 chapter 14 . 8/8
Awwww please please update this story! Its really good but a tad rushed. Poor ed just can't seem to stay away from getting hurt!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
God, I'm in love with this totally IC Riza
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
The EdWin is so organic in this :3
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
I love this story but don't want to continue because it's not marked as complete and I don't know if I can take that Dx
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
Everybody is so spot on, especially Riza
Gghhhhh chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Update !
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
wait...isthat IT?
xBookEaterx chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Oh no! It's been so long since you updated! Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! You definitely must continue this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
(O.O) What. Just. Happened. Damn it! I hate cliffhangers. Please update this soon!
TheHaloFreak chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
I had a sinking feeling when I started reading this that it wasn't finished :(
Ed you need to stop getting hit in the head! You're going to be as brain damaged as Rocky! I officially have no faith in his recovery.
Poor Roy!
I wish you would update this
Veniza Arch chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Don't stop writing. I have to know what happens next! Don't stop it here! PLEASE!
xxnarufanxx chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
oooh noooo you can't stop here! please please i need to know whats going to happen next
SoullessElric chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
...YOU'RE KIDDING ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'C

Please continue, I love this fanfiction so much! It was just...so well written, and the ideas in it are amazing! :D

...I've already reviewed this once XDDD *goes to chapter thirteen* YOU'RE KIDDING ME I'VE REVIEWED THERE TOO?!
AND CHAPTER TWELVE WUT
December-the-6th chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I really love your story! It deserves more reviews! Aaaand... You kinda left us on hiatus here! xD