Reviews for Incorruptible Marionettes
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
cute! xx
Lyssita Lennon chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Ugh, all these updates while I'm away. It's not fair.
I love this. It breaks my heart so much- especially that shower memory flooding scene.
I'm glad Kat can finally be happy with Gale and Scylla. It is beautiful.
Amazing chapter. :)
To be a rebel chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
haha, i'm sure Gale is full of swagger ;)

and awh, little Finnick. I always liked Annie, too.

woah - never thought I'd hear Gale call Peeta "bro," haha.

and yaayy, Scylla is back :)
To be a rebel chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
Oh, I loved the last paragraph. Perfectly said. I'll miss this fic :) it was awesome.
Daemons Run chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
Aww, very nice.
Update soon!
NathanThompson chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hey Nicole-Anne it's me (Tommy) I really like this and I'm going to keep reading it. I'd send you a PM but I can't for the first 24 hours. Just wanted to let you know I'd be interested in talking with you again and I think you've got a lot of potential
Lyssita Lennon chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
This was very sweet. Gale is very sweet. Although, he does seem tired of waiting. I have to wonder... Oh well. It was lovely.
I'd have R&R'd sooner, but the chapter link was busted for a while. Frustrating.
Wonderful chapter!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
As many chapters as you can get out of what you've planned for he end.
To be a rebel chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Aw, perfect. And yes, of course, epilogues are awesome.
Lyssita Lennon chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
I drop out of the world of fanfiction for a while and my email explodes with updates. Yes.
These last two chapters broke my heart. I really feel for Paylor- first her son dies, then he might have survived, then it turns out not to be him. Poor girl.
"You have to let go of Prim." That line. Yes. I love it. Can she do it? We shall see.
Amazing!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
asdfghjkl update!
To be a rebel chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Johanna just about gave professional advice, even if she isn't one. :)
To be a rebel chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
That is just so heartbreaking... I hope Katniss will be able to love Gale and that she and Paylor will be able to recover, or pull themselves back together. In a way.
To be a rebel chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Gale and Annie! Aw! I can't wait to see how you'll fix all of this!
ImaginationStation00 chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
.god. I don't know what I read, but it was amazing, moving, and utterly, destroying. you are such a motivational writer: powerful. I can't describe the pain this story is giving me, just by your writing. I don't know you, but you have just become my role model.