Reviews for Kindled Fires
Luthinea chapter 28 . 10/10/2011
eh oh
Cha's Aegis chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Ah, the joys of getting smashed and sleeping with someone you never meant to! O

Next chapter is going to be loads of fun.
calypso tchaka chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
uh oh, I get the feeling that there is going to be some kidnapping action again This looks good, bit weird trying to picture the guys wearing anything else, I remember them in their biker get-ups, ah fond memories. Look forward to see what you have planned, thanks. :) x
calypso tchaka chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
wow, that was naughty. :P And amusing thank you, this was fun to read. Enjoy your day xx
chichi chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
thanks. she doesn't seem to understand personal space, huh? Still luvin your story :)
chichi chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
really enjoying this story. just an observation, but in an earlier chap you billed throttle as 6'8". love that you made him that big, but in this chap you said he was 180lbs. I never imagined him as a bean pole before. 250lbs of solid alien is probly a slightly more accurate number.
calypso tchaka chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
lol, enjoyed the comedy :P have a feeling she's bitten off more than she can chew. thanks, enjoy your day x
calypso tchaka chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
this was funny, but I wonder if she knows that their conversation isn't exactly private. :P was fun, thank you x
calypso tchaka chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
those mice are irritating, I'm glad Charlie nailed him. Letting them see that the other is fine goes a long way to keeping the "patients" calm, so they can rest. thanks, have fun xx
Cha's Aegis chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Liking how your story is progressing. I like how Shara and Throttle seem to be getting into a sort of 'Charlie-tug-o-war' which Charlie probably wouldn't want to be the prize of. ;P They're much better at the fighting than the talking.
Calypso tchaka chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
I really want to slap Charlie so she can wake up, why is she behaving like such a sissy! Must be stress (and also a way for Shara to shine, you sneaky author). I liked it, and I have a feeling that the guys are going to do some major sucking up. Thank you, I've enjoyed this a lot. Have fun x :)
calypso tchaka chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Honest opinion: I'm glad I waited for more of the story. Seeing it so far, I'm regarding the whole 5 chapters as "the start". Only reading one chapter at a time would have left me unsatisfied, but now, at the end of chapter 5, you have made me curious.

I am really pleasantly surprised! You've kept their history short and sweet, and included character aspects that define them. The bit of intrigue that started in the previous chapter flowed well into this one. This seems interesting, and I won't mind reading more. Thank you for sharing this, enjoy your day. x :)
Kashito91 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011