Reviews for Halliwells in Hogwarts
Im a Skyscraper chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
i loved it
kyuubi-rain chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
so make a sequel where they find paige?
nimby chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
this was pretty good, it wasn't what i was looking for but i liked it
fanfic5 chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
great story
AliceCullen0629 chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY BUT IT COULD HAVE HAD A BETTER ENDING. MAYBE A SEQUAL.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
this is getting really good
Yummy Yummy Bubblegum chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, I'm extremely late on reading this story, like 6 years late! But I loved it! It was an awesome story!
Yummy Yummy Bubblegum chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
That kind of funny, Leo missed a "staff meeting" with the elders. the elders are the staff xD

Nice idea for a story.
silver-sunshine-girl chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
me like
yumi2482 chapter 19 . 5/29/2008
woohoo awesome
digi harpy chapter 19 . 7/16/2007
I love it! It's just pure genius. It's like the only fanfic I've read where Harry Potter is still a book. Applause.
stephanie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i really like it so far.
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
nice but... try this.

ya know for a change how about instead of always having Harry and his group of teenagers meating up witht eh second generation of Halliwells and goign threw all HIS adventures, ya change it up a bit, eh?

Ya know like sometime AFTER Harry gets done with the whole Voldemort Issue and he just wants to get away so he moves to America and loo and behold... ends up moving in next to the Halliwells!

I'm sure you could potentialy sneek him into ANY of the seasons and put him into any of the pairings. Just change up a few things here and there to fit how he does magic in with the Charmed series and wala! instant perfect storyline.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE THINK TO DO THIS? I'M TIRED OF SEEING THE SECOND OR CURRENT GENERATION GOING TO HOGWARTS... IT'S! BORING! AND "OVERUSED"!
charmedbaby11 chapter 19 . 7/24/2006
I hope there's a sequal. I loved this story.
Rachel chapter 15 . 1/7/2006