Reviews for Love Letters: The One Shots
biffsmom21 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Yeah! Lo-lee is back and better than ever with this chapter. This author can make any moment magical and reverent. She adds a touch of whismical and real all in one chapter. Giving the people what they want is the name of Lo-lee's game. Welcome Back Lo-lee, Welcome Back!
Spooky Bibi chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Mmmmm, I feel strange writing this review. I had conflicting emotions while reading the chapter, which is a first when it comes to your stories

For the most part, I loved it. Their dinner and the preparations were adorable moments. I thought Burt's protective moment was perfect and Carole photo frenzy was hilarious.

On the other hand, I did find Kurt's invite a tiny bit childish... Also, I think you might have overdone the part where Dave defends Kurt. For a second I was scared for those boys, even if they deserved it. Just my personal opinion, I found the scenes very well written nonetheless.

I still think your writing is awesome!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
AWWWWWWW! X3
CPB NYC chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I can't quite decide whether or not to be ticked at you for concluding Dave and Kurt's first date like that. Nevertheless, amazing, as always. I laughed most of the way through until I ended up, quite literally, on the edge of my chair, just a few inches from the screen, bugged eyed.

I won't bother to repeat some of the things that fell out of my mouth near the end there.
WorldOfBella chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
*sigh* the love letter is just so cute and romantic..and i totally love the fact that and how dave saved kurt from the othert jocks...i mean i really dont tollerate beating up, but they deserved it and hey, its an ff and theres everything impossible... i hope u get what i mean... otherwise...i really, realy like that chapter and looking forward for more!
kaesaku chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
haha.. that's such a cute back story! i really, really love puck! :D
Kittendragon chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Oh Puck...and Mike made me Lol! Way to man's heart? His stomach. ;)
LizzyPoodle chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
The handholding chapter was one of my very favorites. Reading this was like visiting with an old friend. I enjoyed this very, very much. :)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOL SO THAT'S HOW IT ALL STARTED!

i mean, i had a guess, but this just makes it perfect, lol. X3
sabrine94 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
lol puck and your updates always make my day! :D
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
i love puck. and the 'relationship'.

and i still love your deleted scenes.
shley chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
OMG! I was SO touched by Puck; this chapter, I, I laughed and I cried...If only HS had been, was, and or could be like that someday...You are a very talented, imaginative and "interesting" writer.

Even after the school doors close, and Graduation has commenced, HS never ends...People are who they are. You hope and pray for personal, internal changes to be made, for hidden, closed off lives to be touched. Although opportunities for self-betterment occur,(as we all know what a "Biotch" Karma truly is and can become at any point in your life-span)without any warning.

I was sad and SO damn sorry to watch this happen to you with "Love Letters" your beautiful, poignant story...For me, reading it felt "tornado green and ocean blue"...(props to "Raisin Girl" for that kick-ass poem/song from her kick-ass story; as it describes Kurt's/Chris's amazing eyes and Dave's/Max's deep-seated feelings for him perfectly...In that story and who knows, perhaps in cannon? :) *Cough..Ryan PLEASE read these FF stories,*smirk* catch a clue...lol...

I do not know if you are familiar with QAF (Queer as Folk) and the EPIC amount of fanfiction surrounding the characters of one Justin Taylor and Bryan Kenney; However, there is an Author from that fandom I would like for you to get to know...I say this, for you and your unique tongue-in-cheek writing style reminds me of her in many ways. The only difference? She has not one but several stories STILL being written on, and the series has been over since 2005. :) She just would NOT abandon the "ship" or the storyline SHE had IF you would like to have the link to her website to uncover and discover info to check her out, and then decide for yourself about your own epic love story...Things can always have an AU, or, can always be re-done to make YOU happy. {cause sweetie, you do not appear very happy with the current outcome...) If you do not believe me or cannot see it, just read back your authors notes...they break my heart.. :(

Even after the American version of QAF was no more as CowLip was treated to a massive heavy dose of "HS" through vast corporations and many levels of executive people,(with deep political changing pockets);religious idiots,(also with those type of pockets) OMG, the list was ridiculous!

Even the mega-talented actors (who were, at the time shooting the series in frickin' Canada) were targeted here, in America in many real-life scary ways...However; they were to be admired and commended as they refused to give in to the "bullies" while they remained in solidarity, not only toward each other as actors and actresses, but as human beings. This series went down in history all over the world with ONE word..."Groundbreaking."

Since 2008-09 and currently, Glee and its own cast of mega-triple threat actors have been bequeathed this title. I also feel your story is worthy of this title. For it too is, "groundbreaking." So much so that, when I went to the FOX community board and joined up? I gave out the FF location of it, and a few others, to try and douse the OVER-THE-TOP intense Karofsky "hate wave" I could feel radiating from the "dark-fury" blogs type. In less than 30 minutes after joining, NOT ONLY was my text erased, so was my membership! I was stunned, but NOT surprised. True Homophobia is a real and scary entity, kept only alive by ignorance and lack of honest knowledge.

You and the writers on here have a chance to change all of that. If only those OTT "haters" could see past the one dimension they have trapped Dave's character in (similar to the intergalactic trap Cal-els father placed Zod in...one of a hellish and eternal exile. (and, yes I am a true Gleek, geek, nerd, what ev..lol.)

It is through the rare and touchingly realistic stories, (ones like yours and several others {hey Jen! ;)} that show some hope for mankind. [I feel like Blaine here,] but, when you are ready; if you are willing to open your mind to see things from the precipice of a kaleidoscope POV, please, e-mail me at your convenience. Thank you for your story, and I hope the fan-girlishness was not too OTT. :) shley
CPB NYC chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Awesome job, as always. The original story made sense without this scene. The significance of the hand holding was apparent without it, but this filled it in very nicely - and again, as always, made me laugh out loud!
Spooky Bibi chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Oh, how I love crazy, full of plans Puck! You brighten my days through him!

His idea was genuinely sweet though, I like how you balanced the funny with the endearing in his presentation of it to the group.

And the image of him singin "Bitch" to Finn is gonna stay with me a long time! Geniusly funny!
jekyllhj7 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Puck rocks! Its great to think he has this kind of heart of gold under that gruff exterior.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »