Reviews for Love Letters: The One Shots
CPB NYC chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Loved this! I was intrigued with Puck running all over town looking for Dave, specifically. I figured he'd flaked out with some half baked scheme again.

I laughed outloud at the reaction to the knock on the door. Again, I could see it - the "hushed chorus of cursing" and, "make the bed! make the bed!" It reminded me of being that age, thinking I was putting one over on my folks. This is the first time I really got what it must have been like to be on the other side of the door - too funny. I loved Kurt with the pencil and no paper, and Dave with the strategically placed book.

When Puck explained why he was there, all I could think was, "Good Lord, where's she goin' with this ..." Back around when Blame it on the Alcohol first aired, I went on a rant in some forum about the FOX writers screwing with the sexuality of established characters. They already screw with the relationships so much; it's like a steady rotation, so I was seriously irritated when rumors flew about Blaine questioning his sexuality. And, as you know, if Blaine disappeared tomorrow, never to be heard from again, I wouldn't even notice. Still skeptical, I read on.

Dave's story was really very sweet, and totally spot-on for many gay guys. You know I know what I'm talking about, too! ;) Been there, done that ... well, minus the whole dumpster diving thing.

Finally, I loved that you broke the tension surrounding Puck with a typically flakey Puck moment. He must not be gay after all, but he'll probably be dancing Salsa before too long ...
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Really sweet. Dunno about the whole puck being gay thing, :-P but I did enjoy the story.
M chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Oh puck. I really want to see a follow up of pucks date! Also dave and kurt are too adorable for words.
sacha k chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
LOL I love Puck!:D
REJ624 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I am all for Puck getting some hot Latin love. Maybe he will stop supporting coughstalkingcough Kurt and Dave so hard. :D
kaesaku chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
hahaha! straight, bi or gay, gotta love puck! ;p
shining9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Love Becky and Puck,,Rachel also!

I'm hoping to see more jealousy (and drama) between kurt and dave in another oneshot, jealousy that bring more love for both of them..

- thank u so much..
SmallTownFairyTales chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Once again, you have succeeded in turning my brain into a mass of Kurt/Dave jelly. So incredibly perfect...these two...much as I like Blaine and think the whole Klaine thing is cute...I will ALWAYS have a soft spot in my heart for Kurtofsky and what they are together. Which, you capture perfectly BTW. A large part of me wants this couple to happen on the show.
shley chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
OMG! I loved this story! I had felt so sad, no Glee...Then, on the forum, I saw a mention about your story Love Letters; I read, I cried, laughed, felt indignant, felt swallowed whole by your amazing storytelling abilities, I am smitten with this storyline. Please, keep writing.
StansPlan chapter 1 . 4/10/2011

Omigosh - OK - That's It - I'm Dead !

Yes - ALL of my emotions have died -

and have managed to go up to HEAVEN!

Omigosh - Lolee Ann - how

on earth do you do this ?

You are amazing !

Seriously - just when I had thought that this story

simply could not get any more beautiful or romantic

- you, being the angelic writer that you are,

bring us another gift straight from heaven !

And how you also manage to mix romance, angst and suspense

- with humor (like Puck's reaction that both he and the

group were being made to feel like a 'third wheel' in

Kurt and Dave's relationship ;D LOL) - along with

absolutely perfect comic timing and storyline setup

- is just further proof that you truly are,

and also have been given, a gift from above!

Being a hopelessly-addicted 'LALLA'

(or "Lolee-Ann-Love-Letters-Addict"

- otherwise known as a '3L-Addict'

or "Lori's-Love-Letters-Addict")

I'm letting you know that I NEED

these 'One-Shots' of my '3L' FIX !

Without my FIX (the 'ONE-SHOTS') -

the withdrawal symptoms of my '3L'

ADDICTION (of which 'you' are fully

responsible, by the way ;D) - will

become so severe that (and this is not

to make you feel guilty or anything, but)

- I may not make it (and risk, once again,

becoming cynical about 'the power of love')

... because, now that I have experienced the

full euphoria of '3L' ... I NEED MY FIX ! D

So ... THANK YOU for the 'ONE-SHOTS'

... and please keep them coming !

And ... I think I speak for everyone when I

say ... although some people may think that

you are cruel for 'addicting' us ... ALL

of your LALLAs (3L-Addicts) LOVE YOU !

You are THE BEST EVER ! D

The Raisin Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Sigh. Big, exaggerated, girly sigh. So sweet. And perfect. And it totally makes up for the emotional torment I felt when I read "Then, without a word, Dave turned and walked out the door" the first time. I actually screamed at my computer screen. :P But this is perfect.
REJ624 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That last line was perfect and Puck is officially ridiculous! Thanks for putting me out of my misery :)
tracyluvsgreys chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Just letting you know...still loving this story!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awe! I kind of want a puck story out of this! That boy needs a boyfriend stat!
sabrine94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
OMG...i am squealing and waving my arms all over the place like the obsessed fan girl that i am...lol...this chapter was just simply "perfect"
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »