Reviews for Love Letters: The One Shots
WorldOfBella chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
...*sigh* so romantic...thats really a cute chapter...first i really thought that dave wouldnt come to kurt( yes, i read the whole story but still...i thought something else happend) but i liked it the way you wrote it...cant wait for more!
Vollfied chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Thats was so sweet, it makes me wish I can experiance romance such as this, great job, keep doing what you do
sacha k chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
ughhh gawsh best last line ever!
fan24 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Yay, Dave didn't let me down.. he did "run" to Kurt.. just taking a slight detour :)

Oh Puck.. lol

Awwwwwww "Our story has no end" melts...

Did Dave happened to bring his camera along and snap more pictures of Kurt?*cough*stalker*cough* :p But then, I think he would be too preoccupied with Kurt singing him the love song to do anything.. lol

Great job! Can't wait for more :)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/9/2011

jk, jk.

some people on Tumblr were making fun of your story, but you know what? don't even care. don't. becaue i don't, because i know that *I* like this story, and that plenty of other people who reviewed like this story, and that's all that fecking matters.

and as satisfied as i was with the end of the story before, i really do ADORE this addition, and i'm sure i'll love all the ones to come. X3

(lol Rachel and Puck were my favorite side-characters to the two boys in this chapter. "Taylor Switft? Really?" and Puck just being Puck, OMFGLOL. i love him.)

(...and... like, i dunno... i really liked how realistic it was that some people in the audience were disapproving of the two, as cute as their love is, simply because that's how things would go, sadly. i wish it were different, but no matter what, in this day and age, gayness isn't fully accepted, even though i think it should be since to me, it doesn't matter. but watever, right? at least Dave especially didn't let it get to him, since i worired for a moment that it would. but then again, Kurt is such a perfect distraction that i doubt Dave cared, lol.)

epic choice of Romeo and Juliet quotes, by the way. it happens to be one of my favorites. C:

jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Can Max just say that line from Romeo and Juliet into a tape recorder? *melts.

I love the end... there was a line in, I think "The Last Unicorn" that I have written down cuz I really love it that was like that.

-There are no happy endings because nothing really ends.-

Looking forward to more!
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ok, normally I would get tired of the sweetness. Here, I just can't! It was "aww" and girlish giggles all the time it took me to read it and I wanted more!

On the other hand, I liked that there was still some grounded realism in this one, with the reaction of the crowd and the result of the competition. In comparison, the romance just seems even more extraordinary!

Now that we had our NY scene, I'm curious as to where you're gonna bring us next!

P.S.: Puck, you big softie... It looks like he's gonna need therapy to get over the relationship! :P
swimgleek chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
ChaoticMayhem chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I absolutley, totally, completely, fully and loads more, love love love love love love love Your story Love Letters. I keep the page open on my laptop in hopes of an update. I've fallen in love with the pair. Thanks you soooooooooooooooo much. Mwah.
M chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Agh! So fluffy and perfect! And puck is too hilarious.
DecemberRoses chapter 1 . 4/9/2011

I love that end sence. So much. I am so excited for these one-shots. They will be beautiful. And adorable. And Kurt and Dave filled. And will make me happy.
Pipariperho chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, FINALLY! Now, if this had been the chapter 24th in Love Letters, everything would have made sense and nothing hurt or whatever. IMO you should edit the original so that this chapter is included in it and then LL would be the perfect piece of long-chaptered Kurtofsky fluff there is. Ok, it still is, I just have to get over with the disappoinment of not being able to read this the second after reading 23th chapter... XD
CPB NYC chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was redemption for that nasty Regionals chapter from your first Kurtofsky story, wasn't it? It worked ;-)
AAMueller94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Absolutely Wonderful! I love it! This and the story are wonderfully amazing! :)
Dr. Glitterbear chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is like vomiting sugar. It's so sweet and loverly. I'm in a diabetic coma thanks to your evil writing skills.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5