Reviews for Changed
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved it,awesome
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
giddy up horsey! lol Shinji is crazy X)
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
Finally! I got free time to read this! XD

It's become really great since I was brought (DRAGGED!) back to reality. I hope you continue and finish it soon! :D

P.S: I recommend fixing the summary if it were improved I bet you would get tons of more views! This story really deserves more reviews! DX
melissen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've seen this story here for some time but I never took my time to check on it because of the summary. Now that there is no more new Grimm x Ichi for me I finally did it AND...

Now that I've read the first chapter I must say it's really interesting. I just wish it wasn't in the first person POV...
Haizaki chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I didn't even read this story, but I love grimmichi, I think if you made a better summary, you'd get much more credit and recgonition. I figured I'd let you know, because I think every story should be given the chance not looked past cause of the summary, which is what I and most people do. Now. -goes on to read your story;
caribou.and.cake chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Alright, so I find the premise of this love triangle very intriguing, though I am pulling for a Grimmjow/Ichigo ending. :)

However, I really think this story would benefit from a beta. There are some misspellings and grammar errors that probably turn readers off. Attention to detail is very important and writing a good story takes a lot of time and effort, so I think it's worth it. :D

I really don't mean to criticize because everyone writes differently, and I really do like the idea of this story, but you may want to put more effort into it to make your writing sound more eloquent and refined. Don't give up, keep writing!