Reviews for Something Strange
Sparrow Walker chapter 1 . 5/3
LOVE IT~
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 1 . 3/18
I love this manga so much. And really, all the boys are in love with Mafuyu (Except for Aki) and I love it. The one I ship her with the most is either Hayasaka or Saeki or Kenkawa.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Can
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Cool fic. Nice to see that Hayasaka isn't that oblivious, but still not quiet on the mark. I liked his vision of Natsuo/Takaomi/Okegawa, hehe! You should write some more.
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ehehhee... I can totally see this happening! * grins * Lovely little story, here!
manga-neko-96 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Cute story! I wish there were more fans... I love this series!
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
the ending was not the real ending i hope. continue! this was cute. there really should be more oresama teacher fanfictions -3-
Utasaki N chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
*On the floor bleeding* Threesome...Natsuo...Okegawa...and...Saeki *Imagines Natsuo as a guy for good and seeing it with those two* I will so read a fanfic about that and I will die happy with a bleeding nose so thank you for wright this I never imagine about this except with Natsuo x Saeki so this became so *red tomato face with bleeding nose* I can't put it in words I will so want to read a threesome between these guys if they actually make Natsuo and Mafuyu separate people and make them into twin brother and sister this will be so Awesome! / XDDDDDDDD
Ro. Z. B chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! This is my absolute favorite series, you did a great job. :)
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The part were the image "morphed into one where Natsuo was sitting in Saeki's lap and Okegawa was at their feet, caressing Natsuo's chin" made me laugh really loudly. Hayasaka is such a funny character sometimes.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
omg hehe that was funny ! im such a mafuyu fan!
Kuro-Sacchi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Cheating on Takaomi...pff...hahahahahahahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I absolutely adore this fic. Every time I read it I can't help but at least giggle. Seriusly, Hayasaka is just so...Hayasaka, I can totally see this happening in cannon.

Good job!
gimmefood chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Omg I laughed so much reading this! :)) Seriously shows Hayasaka's weird imagination. I loved it~! :D
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hayasaka is a perverted,sick-minded freak...

But that makes him, oh so more, lovable!

awesome fanfiction, btw!