Reviews for Something Strange
Marisandini chapter 1 . 3/17
That. Was. Spot. On! Not many fanfic make use of Tsubaki-sensei's famous misunderstanding humor. You did that very well.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Oh, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
HAHAHAHA!
AWESOME!
I look forward to more like this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
So adorably cute, I was smiling like a mad women throughout this entire thing. Thank you!
anime-vampiress chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
LOL
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
:D Aw, Hayasaka's so cute when he's jumping to crazy-but-somewhat-plausible conclusions. *snickers*
Cheshire 2313 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This was good, it had me grinning and chuckling the whole time. I think the way you portrayed them was spot on.

Like you I am also baffled at how Oresama Teacher is lacking in good fanfic. It's such a great manga I just can't understand it. I absolutely love this series!
Sparrow Walker chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
LOVE IT~
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I love this manga so much. And really, all the boys are in love with Mafuyu (Except for Aki) and I love it. The one I ship her with the most is either Hayasaka or Saeki or Kenkawa.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Can
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Cool fic. Nice to see that Hayasaka isn't that oblivious, but still not quiet on the mark. I liked his vision of Natsuo/Takaomi/Okegawa, hehe! You should write some more.
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ehehhee... I can totally see this happening! * grins * Lovely little story, here!
manga-neko-96 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Cute story! I wish there were more fans... I love this series!
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
the ending was not the real ending i hope. continue! this was cute. there really should be more oresama teacher fanfictions -3-
Utasaki N chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
*On the floor bleeding* Threesome...Natsuo...Okegawa...and...Saeki *Imagines Natsuo as a guy for good and seeing it with those two* I will so read a fanfic about that and I will die happy with a bleeding nose so thank you for wright this I never imagine about this except with Natsuo x Saeki so this became so *red tomato face with bleeding nose* I can't put it in words I will so want to read a threesome between these guys if they actually make Natsuo and Mafuyu separate people and make them into twin brother and sister this will be so Awesome! / XDDDDDDDD
Ro. Z. B chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! This is my absolute favorite series, you did a great job. :)