Reviews for terrible crimes
Chelstar chapter 1 . 4/1
I love all of your stories so much. Your writing is very unique.
BloodySparrow chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was amazing! You captured Colin's emotions perfectly. And I'm not sure why, but I've always had this love for stories that talk about Link when he's not there, just about him being the amazing hero always on the move. I guess I just love the idea of Link always out and about and the kids talking about him like that just makes me smile :) Great work, can't wait to read more of your stories!
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Fantastic storytelling once again...so many subtle yet painful lines and moments, which I suppose outlines what Colin's life has become after all this. Ilia just made me plain old sad.

I really like seeing people's perspectives of these characters, especially all the years after. Very nice.
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow. I really like this. Its a very insightful look into Link and Colin.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Generala chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
A very interesting story, shows a little why Link leaves Ordon and what would Colin and the other would feel.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
He came home, because of Link. Beth owes Link her heart, I guess, because if it wasn't for not wanting to be like him, Colin wouldn't have come home...?

/poorly constructed review
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
that was touching. The difference between what is easy and what is right.

Well done, especially for something you wrote when you should have been sleeping.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow. It's good to see other people writing about Colin. I enjoy the character and have written a few pieces focusing on him, myself. He needs more love.

The theme of this - subtle and sad. It gives an interesting perspective on Link (even though he didn't actually show up in the story)... that, as brave as he is, maybe he does have a touch of cowardice in interpersonal relationships, or a selfishness in his desire for freedom. Of course, if he knew what he was doing to his folks in Ordon, perhaps he would have stayed...

And Colin stays. Beautiful.