Reviews for A Favor
Shadow Warriour chapter 13 . 8/24
Lmfaooooo that was an extreeemely cheesy ending. But YES. AT LAST. Can't wait for Sasuke to move forward... Please pppppleeeeease continue this story. :(
Shadow Warriour chapter 12 . 8/24
OHMYGOSH DJFJDKDJFKKSSKJFJD SASUKE IS SUCH A DOUCHE. Telling Naruto Karin is his girlfriend... Like wow, I was definitely not expecting that. Damn.

Well... You only have one more chapter on here... Chapter 13 better not have a cliffhanger ending like this Lol.
Shadow Warriour chapter 9 . 8/24
...I love OOC Gaara. He's OOC and yet somehow still in character. Its sexy.

I actually do not mind Naruto having a llittle 'fun' with Gaara, despite being a die hard SasuNaru fan.
Shadow Warriour chapter 7 . 8/24
LOLOLOL. And then he passed out. I'm dying. :,D

Great chapter! Fight scene and all!
Shadow Warriour chapter 6 . 8/24
Woah. That was a lot for one chapter. But it was great. *breathes out deeply* I was holding my breath through the whole fiasco.
Shadow Warriour chapter 5 . 8/24
Oh no... things are starting to get real. I liked the Neji scene though, with Naruto being all over-protective. Very cute.
Shadow Warriour chapter 4 . 8/24
Cuteness overload.

And wow... Neji is a prick. I really hate that he is b/c I have a soft spot for Neji buuut damn, what a SOB he was to Sasuke.

And yessss. Sasuke is slowly letting his walls down. Pun intended. xD
Shadow Warriour chapter 3 . 8/24
Wow... that got really hot for a second. I wish Sasuke would stop being so prissy! But LOL. This chapter was amazeballs. I always knew there was a reason I loved NaruSasu pairings the most. xD
Shadow Warriour chapter 2 . 8/24
Hahahahahhahahahahha. I honestly was smiling through the whole chapter. Not even exaggerating.
And I don't know... I sort of like 'abusive' Sasuke, haha. Besides, Naruto can take all those hits.

Now I sound like some sort of a sadist. Smh. I promise I'm not.

Anyhow, another wonderful chapter! I wish I wasn't sitting inside a library reading this, otherwise I would be laughing out loud at Naruto messing so hard with Sasuke. The nicknames are hilarious. I wonder how Sasuke will behave for the next three days... hehehe. xD
Shadow Warriour chapter 1 . 8/24
Okay... so I just found this. And. I. LOVE. It.

Classic Naruto/Sasuke friendship and I'm so ready to see how this will lead to their 'romance.' And my gosh, Sasuke, SO CUTE for sleeping with a stuffed animal.

Chapter 1 was brilliant and I can only assume the next twelve chapters will be even better. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Please update
Nickesha chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
i loved this story but who was the girl sasuke had sex with? im racking my brain going through the xharacters trying to find her lol
Grim chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
I dont like how sasuke is still blaming naruto for everything and how naruto is just taking all the blame.
Lunamoon007 chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
I gotta say, I started reading this story and got into it. Plus the little NaruGaa that was added was to my liking as well since I like both pairings. But, It's so sad that it hasn't been updated for so long.
CenturyTak chapter 13 . 1/29/2015