Reviews for Bianca
time2read chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Its sad how women were treated in the 1600's I think a part of what the play is trying to show us is how tragic the lives of women are since they are killed if they speak out against their husbands killed even if they are innocent and scorned if they like someone above their status. And this is very sad. Great Insight!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It's nice to get a little bit of insight into Bianca. In the play, she was one of the most insignificant characters (guess that's why she doesn't die, huh?), but here, I really get to see into her thoughts and about her love for Cassio and struggle with her reputation.
GreenField chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Beautiful! I've always pitied Bianca's character and found her relationship with Cassio interesting. Great job :)
prentiss-be-mine chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I know that this is old, but I wanted to let you know how beautiful this one-shot was. You've displayed a perspective on Emilia that I hadn't even thought of, when I was reading the play in class. I wish you continue this, somehow unravel more of her issues and insecurities as she is set into the story, preferably around Cassio.

Great writing.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Best. Fanfic. Ever! I absolutely adore this! I love the beginning and ending line, because it's just 6 little words, but have a HUGE impact. The bitterness from Bianca is BEAUTIFUL! I never gave her much thought in the story, but now I want to re-read the play in her point of view! Yea, Michael Cassio was some character. I never really knew what to make of him. Anyways, this is beautiful and you should be proud of yourself for having the amazing ability to write this wonderful piece from one of my all-time favorite plays :D Thanks for writing!
Christine Marie Jonasdotter chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
There's a few conventional errors that I was (capitalization, punctuation, etc.) but other than that It was quite good. I especially likes how structurally, you ended the same way you began. The da capo effect was really a nice touch and helped emphasize your theme.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is a great piece. I really enjoyed the bitterness from the protagonist's perspective. Michael is supposed to be Othello right? That's the only person I can imagine him being lol.

Anyway, great perspective from someone unexpected, and a different look into Othello's character.

Good work!
Onyx Gallan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I like this piece. It's very well written and there's little or no mistakes that the eye can see. However, I kind of dislike that my name is mentioned in it. But I'm not going to hold it against you (wink). I'm sure you had a good reason to write this or Othello has a character named Michael or you just made it up. Anyway. I kind of got the gist that Michael wasn't a very faithful boyfriend or husband or something. And that he sees her as a tool.

But just to be clear. That's not how I see women.

Good job on this one.

I'll have to read Othello some time or another.