Reviews for And Baby Makes Seven
LavenderCloud chapter 1 . 4/21
This story has made me want tobwatch supernatural. I never watched it before and decided to try your crossover series. Your story is wonderful you has a great and clear descripion, that i see, hear and watch the caracters, what they look like and explain personalities and past. It also has great flow, steady voice, and clear scenes.
love it, now im gonna watch my first episode of Supernatural.
sabichou chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Awwww so cute ! Thank you very much for this fanfic I really love it Im happy that I tried it, thanks to you I will try this xover :)
Loony Puppeteer chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I liked it but it would of be cool if you did some intimate part with Harry/Dean/Sam
Laura chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
domsijohn chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
so sweet and lovable
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wait a sec if Kai is like only a year and 3 months then he older siblings are like 10 years older than her that must suck when she wants to date adding to the fact most of her family is ex-hunter
Love the story
Keep on the writes
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
that was sooo sweet!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

cute story off to read the last story off this series.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ok i somehow missed this getting posted. it's so sweet! i love how it's the perfect epi to the series! you rule, darlin, you just rule!
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I read the whole series and it was awesome!
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
this was a great story really liked it alot.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So cute, such a sweet story
peruser chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Bring on the schmoopy (what a word!)! I love the Potter-Wichester family! I think it's great that they get the hearts and flowers at the end of the day. They need it to offset the horror that they had to deal with before they found each other. I enjoyed the visit back into their world!