Reviews for You're All I Want Let Me Keep You
Mistyann1985 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great Story! I love how you managed to blend humor,a bit of angst, and fluff in under 1k words. Very good, there aren't a lot of writers that can fit that much into such little writing space.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love this couple. More stories please
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awww. How adorable. They are so cute. Very sweet story. Lovely job.
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love the raw emotion in this.
RizzoTheGeekster chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aww , a very cute story for two very cute men D
fruit chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That got surprisingly deep for a short fic (under 1K words), great job! It was loving and made me feel warm and squishy inside lol. You have to relax yourself into the moment for this story, but once you do, I really felt your words bring us right into their world. I hope you write more Danny/Steve fix! :)
Georgiamw13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Damn. I love this.

Beautifully written, short, sweet, simple.

Perfect.

Mondhase chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was a wonderful and utterly beautiful story, great job! It's sweet and very well written and I'm glad you posted it.

But I think you should change the rating, there's nothing explicit in here and just two guys lying in bed hardly qualifies for an M. It'll definitely get you more hits and so more people will read this great FF.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
As I am new to the slash side of things, I am really impressed with the authors who still make the guys sound just like the show but with the twist. You are definitely on the nose with them! Thanks for sharing!