Reviews for Euphoria
Janneia chapter 1 . 4/8
Because some of our friends exist (solely) to exasperate us.
...is the feeling I'm getting. Love your Black, btw!
limonium chapter 1 . 2/7
this is so perfect asdfghjkl
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/6
Black, that poor kid. And lol at Elena.
only in name chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
the assets omfg :'D
beautiful work
Silvery-White Pearl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love this story. Bianca and Cheren are amazing together. Love Black's reactions too
inferioridiot chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
What an amusing ending. Haha!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Haha, that was both very amusing and very sweet!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Good work
autumn.candy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Elesa was OOC but the story was nice in the end. xD
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was really cute, well written. I love how you never actually had Black talk. Adds a nice spice to it, like how it is in the game.

Those last three sentences, though. That's what did me. :)

~Ang.E.M.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I loved this! A well-paced, humorific story, full of fluff. It was also easily believable, which made the story even more enjoyable.
arisu rin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH WAY TOO MUCH. JUST OH. OH. Wish I could write humor the way you do- all perfect the right kind of awkward that makes you laugh a lot.

I feel as if I'm that friend. Well not exactly in the same place as Black. But as in, I get put in the awkward situtations. Last year, my friend made me casually observe this guy with her and was attempting to make me converse with him for her. Then there are other situations.

Bianca's personality just made me laugh. MADE THIS A GOOD DAY.
Sencat chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
LMAO. This is hilarious XD Poor Black...
Deedeedragonwolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hahaha! I was laughing the whole time. :3 So cute AND funny! I also like the way you didn't make Black physically talk- I think it was cool to stay true to the game. :) Awweeeesome work! I'd love to see more of your CherenxBianca stories!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was a wonderful fic. It just seemed oddly appropriate for them. I kept giggling through each little segment.

Brilliantly written, as always :33