Reviews for Chemistry Of A Car Crash
Katie chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You capture their voices very well :) My fave bit was "But I'm willing to put aside all those cultural differences between us and in the spirit of co-operation I'll even drag a chicken on a sting all the way to my place, think you could find your way then? Christa?...Christa?" Really well done :)
BcH-Fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great story, was nice to see a beginning to the characters. You write Adam and Christa perfectly. Freaking Awesome :L
Very Happy Reader chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very Very good! Literally amazing, gotta love Adam's dorkiness and Christa's sharp tongue, can't beat a good splash of Arista. Really clever links to both series too!
dime-a-dozen chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I really enjoyed that, especially the characterization. Too many fics focus on Adam just being a complete perv, and it's good to see his nice side. Good job!
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like this, its in character and its believeable. I love Arista. I could see heavy resemblence to the first episode of Being Human. And I like that Adam refers to George, Nina and Annie, makes it feel as if the two worlds aren't so disjointed. I like references to where it all began. Makes it seem a little more human.

Thanks for this :)

Happy writing
iBounce chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is awesome! It was really hard for me to pay attention because my span is pathetic, but you used an awful lot of the product/quotes from the original being/becoming human stuff. I would know, I watch A. BLOODY. LOT, of this stuff. The summary is Annie's line from the beginning of series one episode one. Then there's the chicken-round-my-place, which is an extract from Adam's profile on Christa- "In the spirit of co-operation, I am willing, in a gesture of great personal sacrifice, to drag a chicken on a string around a waterbed in a classy but surprisingly affordable motel."

But yeah, there were others I cba to identify. Still, you used them well. Keep writing!
JealousMindsThinkAlike chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was awesome :)
Vera chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Well done. It's an interesting thought, Christa meeting the others and learning the werewolf FAQ's. And I think it's cute, their small flirtations. Poor Matt though. They should figure something out for him.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2011