Reviews for Fight For It
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 8/26
I often wonder if Ginny was quite lonely, given that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were a trio and that her own first year didn't go so well. I sometimes think it was cruel of JKR to put her in such a lonely position. I liked the exploration of Ginny's relationships with each of her brothers. And, as always, your Percy gives me all the feels.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
A sweet moment between two friends who don't get enough love. Interesting point regarding the sharing of dormitory space. There are so many conflicting sources regarding the size of Hogwarts...
Lightning5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This is truly one of my favorite Ginny & Hermione fics. Despite her tough exterior, Ginny allows herself to be vulnerable with Hermione and I just-yeah this is one of my favorites lol I'm all about these two being there for each other!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I liked this!
Callida Freckles chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I always admire friendship fics-it seems everything out there is romance. Ginny and Hermione's connection is rarely explored, and you exhibited it well. I love the "Maybe when this is all over, they'll figure it out. Idiots." You're just that great at understanding the characters in the same way that J. K. Rowling does.
Fender a.k.a. Me chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
hollyentirely chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
There aren't enough fics exploring Ginny and hermiones friendship out there. I'm glad you wrote one. Thanks.

Well done,

-h
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You wove Firework into this so well, especially by having Ginny make a house out of Exploding Snap cards. This was a very plausible look at Hermione and Ginny's friendship, too. I really enjoyed it, unsurprisingly!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love Percy :) And you know I love Ginny/Hermione friendship. Sometimes I forget how young Ginny was when this early stuff was happening. Great emotion, Lucy :)
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awesome! It's great to see a Hermione-Ginny friend moment, when there isn't a whole lot of them in the books, but it's always clear they are friends
julesdap chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Darn this story. IT BLOODY MADE ME CRY AGAIN.

Grudgingly impressed,
Silvers45
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great stuff.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Going to add this to favorites, because it was so great!
jilyspottering chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love it! Your writing style is excellent and inspiring; and so is this story. You write very well. Your words moved me. :) Well done and keep up the spectacular work!
angelinaweasley7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Hi,

Ireally enjoyed this story! It is very important to remember that heroes can'talways be brave... the childhood scenes were especially great.

Thanks,