Reviews for It's Hard To Survive
WOW... Ellis is even more badass and has a girlfriend :) That lucky dog. XD
I like this story and I love how you make all the special infected go after Ellis, it makes him look like a badass :)
kate chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
ChuckNorris'ssister, that's not a conspiracy, it's kind of obvious that the two games take place around the same time.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 4 . 8/5/2015

I think you may have discovered a hidden conspiracy!
L4d and l4d2 are at the same time! L4d is just like, two or three weeks before l4d2! It all makes sense now! How could I have missed this?! CURSE YOUR INCREDIBLY INTRICATE PLOT LINES GABEN, CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!(gaben newel is the owner of valve, and the one god I openly praise on the internet)
Joven chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
I love this story please keep it going ,
Juno chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Update please.. ( -.-)
DJTBProductions13 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Just by coincidence, I was eating popcorn and drinking soda when reading this. I have to say, I've really become a fan of your story. I'm hoping to see that the next chapters are as amazing as this one (and the previous ones). Well, ciao my fellow fan-fiction writing friend!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Great story so far! I'm really anticipating your next chapter. I hope zoey and Ellis will be back together again though! Cheers!
Willstrider chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Enjoyed it -.-' never thought I'd see this story again
Gabe97 chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
THANK YOU for finally updating, thought you abandoned the story.
InfiniteSilence8me chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
JM chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Keep up the good work as a present (reveals himself as the great parkourist shadow ninja creator of left 2 heal) I give you permission to use one of my created special infected see The Runner file on chapter one in my story it wears green running pants with two white stripes going down it and a white shirt I forgot to describe it's clothing in the glossary LOL anyways look at it's file for it's special abilities good luck I love this story XD
Fatty Waffey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That sounds like what happens to me when I play Dark Carnival. :3
Okami-kohai chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Is it sad, that when I was playing on The Parish and once on The Passing, everything in this chapter happened to me. XD I was Ellis too. Anyway~ Good job on this chapter, very in character, and very well written.
Gabe97 chapter 15 . 1/13/2012