Reviews for Unforgiven
MonstersDream chapter 22 . 5/17
This story is fantastic, thank you so much for writing this.
Nocturnal-Niccy616 chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
I have become a HUGE fan of your work! We have a lot of shows in common, such as Criminal Minds, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Supernatural, Common Law, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Walker Texas Ranger, and who knows what else! Great Work!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
this was excellent look forward to your next story!?
i enjoy reading mickcentric stories?!
Doc. blu xx chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
luvd this story
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 22 . 7/29/2011
Awesome story! love Mick.
Silent Hill's kitty chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
ok I'M NEW TO THIS AND NEW TO CMSB. IS HIS ALL YOUR STORY OR AN AGTUAL EPISODE?
Lover of Reid chapter 22 . 5/16/2011
Great ending. I agree that Prophet definitely owes Mick one for saving his life. I can also agree that Kevin can also be a geek some times. I'm glad that the case is finally over and that everything could go back to normal for Mick. At least Fickler understood why the team took time off. I just have to ask one thing, are you going to write any more stories for Suspect Behavior? Or by any chance a sequel? If you write any more stories for Suspect Behavior I will definitely check them out. You are a great writer. I absolutely LOVED this story.
Lover of Reid chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
Man these guys will do anything and everything to try and get at Mick in order to win the prize money. But wrecking into the SUV and injuring Prophet in the process was low.
Lover of Reid chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
Lance really is a sick person. At first I couldn't believe that Sam allowed Mick to go along with them to find the other killers. And when it said that Mick took a bullet to his chest I feared that he was hurt again, but Mick's idea was brilliant. Did he already have the vest on when he was with the rest of the team?
Lover of Reid chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
That was good. But the disease is PTSD, which Post-Truamatic Stress Disorder, not dramatic. Just thought you should know. You have Struass's stuck up attitude to a tee. But the Red Cell doesn't answer directly to her, they answer to Fickler. So I don't know what kind of case she has for them. I can't read the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
That was close. The guys are right, they can't really trust any of the nurses or doctors in the hospital. Mick really is stubborn. I can understand not wanting to be loopy when using the drugs, but minor drugs can help him deal with the pain. I have no doubt that Sam will give Lance hell for what he did.
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
Lance just doesn't give up. Who in their right mind would allow the man to get on the computer while he is in jail? I mean he hasn't even had his trial yet.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
I can understand that people would want to stop looking and start up again the next morning for someone who doesn't have a limited amount of air left. I'm glad that some of the people decided to stay and continue searching. I can't believe that Mick was actually able to dig himself free. I hope that its Mick that shoots Lance.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Lance doesn't seem to think everything through. Sam and the rest of the team are just a little closer to finding Mick.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
The case is personal for everyone. It must have been extremely hard for all of them to watch what Lance said and did to Mick. I don't blame Sam for shedding some tears. It doesn't show any weakness. I hope Sam allows Prophet to beat Lance to a bloody pulp when they find him.