Reviews for Missing moments
Saint Snape chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Enjoyed reading these!
SachaSacha chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Those chapters are great as side story moments of Second Chance.

Don't let the lack of reviews discourage you, Missing moments are really entertaining to read :)
SachaSacha chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I'm not too fond of Lieve's point of view (well I'm not too fond of Lieve in general), but I love Penelope's, so I'm lucky most of this chapter is about Pen ! It's great to read how she created the club and how she gather the Slitherins. I really like when she's around Severus and Regulus, it always makes good scenes.
SachaSacha chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I've just created a fanfiction account so that I can review your story. I just wanted to thank you for "Second chance, a new choice" which really is a wonderful story, my favorite in all the fanfics I've read.

And "Missing moments" is really enjoyable to read too as an extension of "Second chance". I love to see other character's points of view on the events of "Second chance".

So thank you so much and be sure that you are an excellent writter (so good that even your grammatical errors can't keep me away from your story ; the plot is so enthralling I have no problem overlooking minor errors).

Just a pity you don't accept anonymous comments, I think you would have more reviews :)