Reviews for An Angel's Fault
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Good job.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I know this is alittle late, but I just read this oneshot and thought it was very good. I don't think I have seen a Wade/Heath story before. I enjoyed reading it maybe you could do another one with them.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I laughed so hard at Justin's part in this. Of course his clothes were all strewn out. He probably held them all in front of himself, looking in the mirror, almost deciding to put it on and then changing his mind and throwing it aside.

Well, your antics did something good, so keep at it!

I liked it. I liked the differences in Heath and Wade's speech- you could take out all the names and still know who said what, and you didn't overdo either. And of course, some sexy business never hurt anyone :)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
havent read any nexus\corre stories beforethis but I might start after that! That was amazing!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
oh this was more than okay! i loved it as well, and i love this pairing :D i can't wait to see what you come up with next ;)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aw w w. I would say Darn that Justin, but it worked out in the end, and it was an absolute pleasure to read my dear. Your work like always is top of the line and leaves me humble to my bumbling pwp roots.

Simply-Cath chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh... oh my goodness.

This story is absolutely incredible, the details, the characterization, everything just fits. The bits about Justin all tied in so well together; he is completely the reason Heath and Wade wind up sharing a room, which makes the title even more apt.

Wade and Heath were great in this. Their dialogue was very natural and the chemistry between them felt entirely real. As the reader, you could see how there was so much mutual interest, and the way they came together was excellent.

The slash was hot, the characters were great and all the little details really pulled this together into an awesome story.

Thank you so much!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Very very nice. I loved it.
welchsfruitsnacks chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
DOOD! I loved it so much! Let the slash fly! :D
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You just managed to brush my thoughts of a decent meal away. Damn, I'm hungry, but the story and it's brilliancy wouldn't let me leave my seat :P

Never mind that I switched Justin with Heath in it! :D

Yummy, just... yummy and wow... and some other words that fail to make it from my mushy brain to my tongue (or fingers in this case)!