Reviews for Hungry
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I actually really love this pairing, I think think they're cute and adorable together!

I loved this so much! :)
DashingJetBlack chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I had just introduced the cuteness that is Josh into my fic when I came across yours...LOVED this, great pairing and you wrote it beautifully...I also imagined Josh to be shy with a good dose of sluttiness!

You should write more stories featuring him!
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I thought this was very good I enjoyed very much. If you ever want to do a part two I would surely read it.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Loving this, so very much. You did such an amazing job writing Josh and John, and I absolutely adore the pairing. Thanks so much for sharing!
krissey cullen chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
that was hot. omg. peopleneed to wright more like you. you did an amazing job.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Sorry for the late review, blame the site :)

Blairx6661 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This story was absolutely fucking fabulous and I think your writing is really really great! :D

xAracnaex chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
holy geez this was amazing! i loved it! can't wait to read what you come up with next :D
RRatedauthor chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
I liked it lots, although one minor glitch. King wouldn't invite Josh for a drink.

Josh and Cena is an interesting couple and it was definitely a nice change from the usual Cena/Orton, Cena/whoever else that is out there!

Tom and I both thought it was cool, but Tom is a little miffed. I think it just registered why Cena didn't return his call the other night.

Til next time!
Hailey Ambrose chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I like this one and the pairing. not a pairing you would think but i liked it. awesome job
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Three words. Fan-tas-tic!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Lol. I always thought Josh was cute. :-)