Reviews for Make Me Smile
fallen hope chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
wow! OMG! such a great story! but please update soon! it'll be a waste if it stops now…
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
the story is great and very interesting... still hoping for an update...
Takarifan chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
That was a interesting chapter please update soon I want to kjow what happen to takeru
TheAddicted chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Finally! I caught up, sadly Im left wanting much more. I loved the Koumi bits, and all around Tai bits. Hey I'm a sucker for comedy. Pleawwse Update!
TheAddicted chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice beginning, I'm liking the whole cold Takeru side. It kinda reminds me of the story Coincidence or Destiny...? But, it was way different too :P I'm gonna keep reading on!
RunningWOman chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I seriously don't remember how I found this fic but... I LOVE TAKARI TOO! I doubled over when Hikari found out Takeru was gonna live with them!
T.K. angel chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
its way past monday what happened next :p
koshida90 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Next chapter! Next chapter! Please! It s so good! U kill me with curious. And have a good time! See u soon! :))
happy go lucky clover chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
thank you so much for making TaKari fanfic! I'm such a big fan of them! Can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon :D
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I am lovin this story! Its really interesting n im lovin this dark mysterious tk! I cant wait to see what happens! I loved the koumi too! I am definitly a fan! Anyways i cnt wait til the update :)
Wish I Could Forget You chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
I'm lovin' this chapter!
HopeReincarnated chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Oh I just love this!

Please update soon :D It's really been a while since I read a decent digimon fanfic - and believe me this way more than decent!
natsumefruit chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter! Poor Takeru... what happened? Please update soon!
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
5 THUMBS UP! (If I even have 5 thumbs ")

I can't wait to read what'll happen next!

Continue it as soon as possible pleaseee!