Reviews for Shiama's Story
Shiama Lee chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It was very entertaining but definitly not the story of my life. I kinda amazed me at first that someone had writen stories with Shiama as the main charactar. It will be interesting to read through the chapters. I will let you know what my family and I think of it. :) shi
Ewol Navi chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
The coming-of-age element of this story really brings me into the setting of what school life would be like in Shing Jea Monastery. It's interesting to see how an elementalist might first awaken to their powers, as well as how someone would then acclimate to using those powers properly. The focus of the concept for this fic really intrigues me, and I can't wait to see how Shiama will continue to develop as she learns more about her abilities.
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is wonderful, haven't played GW for a while, but a friend brought this to my attention. So I decided to check it out.

Nicely written.

Gaea Silverleaf
Lone Specter chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Well I suppose I have the honor of giving you your first review. I love your story so far Ma :P, I found the interaction between father and daughter touching and finding out that her mother also had Ele powers was kind of awesome. I was wondering though the brooch that was her mothers seem to react with her "hidden" magic will that brooch become Off-hand something later and lastly, since her mother had Ele magic does that mean that magic is passed down in your story?