Reviews for Caskett!
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Hmmmm, you're right, we should really work on that." Best line.

Naw, Castle just has the best shipper names.
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
caskett...i like it!
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I could easily see that scene happening. good job
Caskettgirl1994 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwww ! this is soo cute and sooooo caskett !

thx 4 sharing
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great story! :D
eLynda chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Loved it! Very cute, entirely plausible, and I loved that we have a little bit of our real life intruding on their fictional world. I only wish there was more to it, but that would have spoiled it, too. Great job, and I look forward to more from you over the summer.
blahblahblah123456789333 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
omg! love it! more! more! more!

plllleeeease!
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i loved this. i wish there had been a moment like this on the show. it would have been amazing.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love this! When this aired I was really hoping he would say this after the Esplaine part. I'm glad you remedied that! I'm definitely looking forward to whatever other stories you will bring to our fandom after this fantastic drabble!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I loved the interplay of Castle and Beckett. The friendly banter was set at the right tone. I also loved the way that Kate secretly smiled at then while walking away from Castle!
Norah Rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh, I love this! I was really hoping see a scene like this in the episode. Well done!
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hey Iz! It's good to see you dipping your toes in Castlefic. I don't read a lot of it (still very much in my own little Ashes world, LOL!) but I'm excited to read whatever you come up with for this pair over the summer. I liked this one, the voices sound very authentic and the humor is spot on. :) xx
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I loved it! So glad to hear you'll be writing more for Castle! This was fantastic, so in character for them both.

X D