Reviews for The queen who would have been
Madi H chapter 1 . 2/16
Awww :) I like it. The marriage tradition is really gerudo-ish. Seems like it would really happen. :)
wisegirl163 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww! Love it! 3
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really enjoyed this. I like the idea of the N/Ganon pairing if he hadn't got totally mad with power. The writing's good, and I liked the transition between her musing and the wedding.

Also, your description of the Gerudo wedding was wonderful.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Poor Nabooru! Why must thou write angst?

Oh wait. 'Cause it's good, that's why! I really loved this. Good job.
Trixie Falsae chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I enjoyed your description of a Gerudo wedding.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved this! Nabooru/Ganondorf is actually a pretty good couple!
The Great Ahtnamas chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That's pretty cool! At the beginning, though I don't know why, but I thought Nabooru was getting married by Impa and my mind was going "Whaaaat?"

Did you know that brides held a bouquet of flowers because in the old days people hardly washed and the fragrance of the flowers were supposed to cover the icky smell? Usually weddings were in the spring, when they DID wash, but it was a back up that we now see all the time. I thought it cool that Nabooru would have held a sword instead of flowers.

Also, there was an advertisement above your story for "Wholesale Wedding Dresses, $112/pc 5000 styles, free shipping: " I just thought that that was neat.

Nicely written!
Linklandco chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow! What a creative way to have a Gerudo wedding. I like the idea of the blood mixing together, to prove their real marriage. I am a little confused on why Nabs and her friend would duel, but I guess the Gerudo are a little feisty. Anyways, good job on this! I like her perspective.