Reviews for The Myth of Chronology
Pough chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, wow. Um, that's all I can say. Wow. What crafting of words and concepts! Gorgeous. Simply beautiful writing. Glad Kew recommended it.

Pough
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Simply fantastic, Zae, though this makes me very sad for Tony. He wants to grow up, but growing up means heartache. It's a vicious cycle with this man, isn't it? And you capture his internal monologue magnificently. Well done!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Heartbreakingly sad and beautiful, but it describes our Tony so perfectly - we have often wondered why he refuses to grown up and this gives us a clearer understanding of that.

My dear, you have outdone yourself - wonderful piece of work, one I will read again and again.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was awesome and very well written.
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Loved the picture you included with your profile by the way. I love dogs. Now, to the story. VERY well written. I love character-analysis pieces, though I must say, I have never read one as well written as yours. Thanks for sharing.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was such a great character sketch. Thanks-
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Your command of language is exquisite. It's hard to categorize this story. It gives me a weird sad strange feeling. But I think I understand why he feels as he does. Great writing.

Mike
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great fic. It showed so very well how scared Tony is of getting hurt, of delving too deep. Well done!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow...this just made me so sad for Tony.

So very sad.

You have hit him just right I think.
Jananae chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
GREAT look into the character of Tony. Personally, I find the regression disappointing. But you put into words why it appeals to him.
Belker chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
As usual I love your wonderful thoughts on life, from Tony's POV. For example - "people still insist on looking back, against the flow. Which creates a colossal crick in the neck, he decides." Brilliant :D

And this could be a quote from my own life: "He doesn't want the full package when it requires so much maintenance." Know what you're talkin' about there, Tony boy!

Love

/Belker
23roses chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
love the closing line. well done as always
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow. I'm not sure what I can say. Really, really well done. Seriously. I'd write some long message if I thought I could, but wow. This was so complex and well done. Wow. Thank you.
mia58 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ya never cease to amaze me. In this short piece you've managed to capture the gist of his being. Although I would say, he only thinks he can fly. In reality, he's mired in one spot.
Kew121 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is beautiful, stinging observation.