Reviews for Welcome to the Family
AleyKitty chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yes! I love you!

I have always wanted to do ShizuruxKurama myself but I just don't have the perseverance to get passed the nagging side-play between the two. They're so perfect!

She loves the bad boys.

Kurama needs some excitement in his life. Kurama can definitely be considered a bad boy.

They're just so guarded with one another DX It's hard to get a situation that will make either slip up enough to actually spark the bad boy when Shizuru wants to see it. -pouts-

THANK YOU!

You make it easy. I can just read yours instead of struggling with pieces that fit too perfectly.
Mihoshi05 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I thought I should return the favor and read something of yours. I must say I really did enjoy reading the was just too funny when Hiei fell out of the tree.
Angelus1889 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Lovely little morsel you have here love. I thought that it was kinda cute how protective Kazuma was of Shizuru. Hiei defending their privacy was kinda funny too. Overall a nice piece. :)
Totidem Verbis chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh, that was just wonderful! It was just what I needed to make me smile before starting on the dreaded math homework! lol. I love how manly Kuwabara sometimes. **sigh**

You know, I really need to read that "courtship" story of yours. I think I'll do that after my homework. Hmm, yes...And I'm still looking forward to that new story of yours!