Reviews for Just Jump
Christlove88 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I like the start of this story. I've read it before, but decided to read it again. Although I always wondered if Fitz, Owen and Reese were outside to hear Clare confess what her father does to her, and how they felt after the comments Fitz and Eli made earlier in chapter 1. I do like the small conversations Fitz and Eli have in chapters 2 and 3.
My Amazing chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I was listening to Pink's try when reading this. I cried so hard when I read the last few parts...Amazing story
Christlove88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Usually for Clare and Eli (especially) but any one in general, I'm a sucker for a happy ending (even if they had to go through a lot to get there). But I love the first couple chapters of this story, and understand the reasoning behind all them. I love the lesson that comes with this story about being careful how you treat those around you, and how you don't realize what you have until its gone. I'd love to see a companion story to this one, about what each boy (Eli, Fitz, Owen, and maybe even Reece) are feeling after Fitz yells 'Just Jump', and Clare turns around, and as she falls, and after she lands on the ground. I know we got a little of the landing reaction from Eli, and a bit of the aftermath feelings of Fitz, and Eli, but would love to read whats in their heads at those points. And of course more of the aftermath feelings of them, and maybe Alli, Adam and Mr. Simpson. I'd also love to know if the other boys were there when Clare told Eli about what her dad does to her, or if they only learned of that after from Eli (a great conversation), or from the news when her dad was arrested. Thanks for writing this story, and please keep writing. :)
eliandclareinlove chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I loved this story. I wish there was more stories of Eli and Clare like this! Very captivating! Thank you.
Daisy chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Rhe first chapter made me cry make one when she's going to jump and still lives pls message me on this site romeoandjules
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
It felt...unfinished. I think you should add another chapter :3
M.E.Potter chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
This is rather confusing but good job
LaurenLovesMunro chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
OMG! You have to update soon! This was amazing! I want to know if its his mind or she's really doing this. Or maybe if not-maybe she really is alive and didn't die. Or maybe its one of his friends or someone he knows thats doing this. Anyway-UPDATE:))))))
superfresh chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
ahhh more soon!
M.E.Potter chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
slight confusion but ok

probably because i have been reading way too many Eclare stories so i may be getting them all mixed up
Lovex3xbasketballx14xcrazyxchk chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I think Clare should be still alive and played a joke on all of them that she was actually dead which she wasn't. Update asap
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
this is good and interesting in it's own way update soon.
LITTLEMISSGOLDSWORTHY chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I like it and I more than cried in chapter one I bawled like a fucking baby
SkylarNoelleLoveLace chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
It Was Different !

And Awesomeee Lovee it
Brownsugar12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Do u guys really think i should keep going?...if you do give me some ideas i'd appreciate ur input :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »