Reviews for Little Miss Beastly
jazsy55 chapter 13 . 7m
This is awesome! It is a great representation of Beastly with the genders switched. I hope that you keep writing this!
XENBIS chapter 13 . 6/5
But story is interesting, pity that you never finished it. I'd like to read more.
XENBIS chapter 7 . 6/5
You always make the same grammatical error: you write "though" instead of "thought", besides other errors.
EXO-M Maknae chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Your book is so good! I love your characters, especially Rob! I can't draw to save my life, but if I could, I would totally do your fan art! Keep writing, you're really good ;)!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
This is a really good story hope u can finish it
Exmoorpony chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
The expression is just desserts. Desert is the sandy hot place. But the expression refers to the sweet stuff.
moon essence chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Please fix the grammar and repetitive words (I then, said, etc.), but other than that, this story is pretty good! Do continue...
moon essence chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Um, no offence, but a male witch is called a warlock.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
plz finish this story it's really good
Saphirabrightscale chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Poor Rob, must be hard for him :( Anyway this is a great story and hope it continues.
CaitlynRaine77 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Love it a lot! :) update soon
FromTheEdgeOfNight chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Great idea for a storyline and it's really interesting, but you seriously need a beta! However it's still really good, despite the typo's :)
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Love it! Cant wait for an update! :D
I.C.2014 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
I'm liking the story so far! Please update soon!
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That father of hers really gave her a messed up perspective of the world. Whose to say what's ugly and what is beautiful? I really loved this book btw.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »