Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alternate Guardian
OvercastCrystal chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
I didn't disappear, they deleted my account, but I am still willing to beta, if you want me to.
keeperoliver chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Hello Alana. Good to see Sirius is free. What was the double statement at the end? You doubled the ending. I think you should have one more chapter with Remus and Sirius getting settled with Harry, then skip some time to bring us to the Hogwarts years. Perhaps mentioning how Harry and the Weasleys get along. Harry, Ginny and the twins becoming the new Marauders. Hermione becoming like Lily but having a crush on one of the twins, or Neville. I can see Neville and Hermione becoming the next Frank and Alice. I don't know if you plan on having Harry and Ginny pair or have then as brother and sister. L0ook forward to the next update. As always, Ollie the Keeper.
keeperoliver chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Hello Alana. Sorry it's late but better late then never. Excellent chapter. Harry took it relatively well in spite of knowing he will never see his parents alive again. Will Ron always be holding a grudge against Harry? They didn't get off on the right foot. Ginny and Harry hit it off well. I am glad to see they will be going to school together. Will this be a separate story from when they go to school? Hope to hear from you soon. As always, Ollie the keeper.
CrystalClearwaterzinmoonlight chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I can be Beta, if you wish.
favfantasy1 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Please upload the next chapter, I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this fic! It's surely going to be something very exciting!
dead1a chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I just saw your updated story. I like it. I was reading the original and was already pleased with how it was going. This one will be better I agree. I have always liked soul bond stories with harry/ginny the best.

I really liked the scene with the Weasleys earlier than in the original story. That really added to it.

I look forward to the upcoming chapters!
mmendoza688 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
aww...I started tearing up when Harry got sad. I can't help but picture him with those big innocent eyes and his lips quivering.
moon of starless night chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
hayya i love this story please carry on writing it so i can carry on reading it so we all will be happy
jojor99 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far - can't wait for the next bit!
rb2312 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Another great chapter.

Will be interesting to see how things with ron develope. Will he. Still be a lion when the time comes or some other house
rb2312 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Another great chapter.

benperez31 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Good chapter. I knew that Harry would get along better with Ginny. I'm glad they have the evidence to clear Sirius. Will they start to look for Peter after that? Will he ever end up with the Weasleys now? Will Harry ever visit the Weasleys again?
rb2312 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Sounds like sirius will be getting a fair trial. Hope so.

Hope he opts to leeve harry at the burrow and visits often.

Ginny one year older should be interestiing and growing up with harry avoids the fan girl thing
Diannaii chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hey this is interesting. Please do continue
Rhodella chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i like it! brings up several questions ive always wondered about the whole sirius black going to azkaban and what shiuld have happened.