Reviews for My Obsession
Kirinnn11 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is seriously the most underrated story I have read! And one of the best gory, obsessive kind of love! I hope there is like a sequel for this! Thanks for writing such a lovely story :DDD
Poison Ivy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This fic made me shiver, in a good way of course! So dark and twisted, Please make more of this fics, or maybe you can make a prequel to this? Like Hidan and Kakuzu's school days, then you can elaborate more about Kakuzu thoughts and actions whenever Hidan was there..
appletree98 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was insane! hahahaha Its a different take on their relationship. I liked it. ;)
death2society chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was bloody wicked! I mean that was so messed up but I loved it so much! Kakuzu and his unrequited love, though that does sound like something Kakuzu would do to Hidan. God, I love the Zombie Bros. They're so messed up. Yayz! Loved it loved it loved it. Tho I do know it was a oneshot (sadly). Poor Hidan again, I mean he has nothing to look forward to now. No Jashin. Makes me sad thinking about it. I think I may have an obsession but I love you, you're awesome!
gisel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
...holy shit... O_o
MayaStorm chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow..This has to be one the best short stories I've read in a long time. I really enjoyed this story not to mention I read it at night which made it all that much creepier but it still was an amazing story.
NB-a chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Read this right when you released it, but I couldn't get comments to work. The fact that I lookedit up again just to say this proves how much I liked it!

This was strong and resonating. I love that you know what a Glasgow Smile is and I love that you didn't dwell on the money-grubber aspect of Kakuzu, and chose instead to focus on his creepyness.

I felt bad for poor isolated Deidara, but he can just blow up a few birdies and he'll get over it.

Meanwhile...

Kaukuzu: Muahaha! I killed you at last, my love!

Hidan: *rezzes* Ow.

Kuzu: WTF?
Kyliebear chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
So sad! I cried!
Hidakaku lover chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was awesome 3

I love your writing style, I love your stories there all great.

Great job on this one it was AMAZING.
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 4/9/2011