Reviews for Insomnia Hearts
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
To say that I liked this one-shot is not doing justice. I was completely overwhelmed by the character design, mostly when it came to Hibari. He was a in character uke and really enjoyed his moments with Mukuro. The end was very good too cause it was shown how tired and exhausted Hibari was (both in body and mind ) and how those push and pulls effected both him and Mukuro.
Thank you for sharing.
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Ow, that got me right in the feels. It hurts, cause I know (kinda) what its like and the way u write is beautiful. The thing that made it for me is (idk if u did this on purpose but...) that Hibari went through "The Five Stages of Coping With Loss" and I had just read another 6918 fanfic about it (another well done fic) shortly before finding your fic. One more thing that really broke my (nonexistent) heart was that u didn't end the story sweetly. Hibari was still left alone in the end, Mukuro didn't give in but instead left. Most of the time stories like these end with the person who is never there finally giving reassurance and staying for a little longer or in this case Hibari being a little bit (very) ooc and crying. I like the way u did it. It kept them in character and still showed the Mukuro did in fact care and it hurt for him to leave, even if Hibari never saw or when he did, never realized, making it hurt more. I'd really like to see how ud write this from Mukuro's point of view. If he know Hibari's inner turmoil, sees it in his eyes or reads his mind, or if he remains ignorant of it and remains loving, only holding back because he knows he'll have to leave. (Warning: the other fix I mentioned before is a lime. I prefer lemons but its well written.)
Saranki Mahira chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was a good story! I LOVE IT
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It was beautiful!
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Holy . . .that was so, so, DARK.

T-T i cried.
Darkmin1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I think i am going to die for two reasons D:

1. It was too awesome for my soul to take

2. there is no sequel posted yet

I love this story! I have it on my daily fanfic reading list. lol i have no life XD
mukirome chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was a very enjoyable read.
MSWonka chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Okay... I'm dying for blood lost. How can you write such a hot scene? I'm in love with this fanfiction. Really.

I think everyone will be happy if you write more about this pairing. Even if you try something about Hibari "playing with himself", kufufu...

Going to favorite. See ya!
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
this two have one of the most interesting relationship in KHR. you write very beatifully and pull it off very nicely
retards.die.early chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
mokuro, why leave when you obviously would have said "i love you"?

okay...THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL and sad..

..it made me tear up :D
Rokudo Renna chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
OMG, this is beyond beautiful~! I love this too much~! They're IC the whole time and the smut was hot. You did a very good job with this. XD

I like your writing style. Hope to see more 6918 fics from you. :D

And I hope to see a sequel of this. It saddened me to see Hiba so lonely like that. Happy ending, please. :D

Long live MukuHiba~! /slapped
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awww! This actually made me tear up.

it was cute and sad!
Takigawa Aki chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
LOLLLLL. I LOVE YOU.

When I first opened this I thought, "Oh man! So I wasn't the first to start using soundtracks? And here I thought it was original!"

And at the end I saw you say it was from someone else and I went HMMMM...and then: OMG! REALLY? SMALL WORLD, BABY~

LOL. WELL, nice to meet you! Jeez, this is about a hundred times better than anything I've ever written. Why the heck do you read my fics? Unless it's to laugh at them, in which case, you have every right to. ;D

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I started with the soundtracks. Aimee copied me. BAHAHAHA! -shot-

~ I officially love you. Heehee.
mukuro x hibari 3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i didnt like it much :(

i hate how mukuro leaves before hibari wakes up and how hibari had to cum into his own hand!

hibari was suppose to cum into mukuros hand!

mukuro is also suppose to be more possessive over hibari and stuff! mukuro was so out of character :P

*is very unhappy and feels that reading this was a waste of time but is a little happy since m stories practically come out only once a month for this pair.*
Luminescent Ashes chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Dear, this is beautiful. You've shown an excellent grasp for writing and emotion. I enjoyed reading your descriptions, as well as following Hibari through his conflicting thoughts. My heart goes out to him, as I feel that you captured his character well, and the prospect of Mukuro using him, saying he cares about him, then simply leaving is heart wrenching. I really enjoyed reading this. The choice of songs were actually fitting, as well.

Odd, a sequel actually sounds nice. However, if you decide to write one, you should avoid allowing it to get cliche or too drawn out. I'll look forward to the sequel if you write one! :D