Reviews for Who's the Daddy?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
LOVED IT!
Btw go metric system!
Egyptain Demi-Witch chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Sequel, please!
HPJamesBond chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
I love the ending with Gavin. It made it so unpredictable, unexpected and it made it different from other stories on this site.
graciexx chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
WT&GFFWEIUYAHNYABCHJEF&Y*WOH(PJIWKPO{LP)_(*$U#QY&BDEG$EFWVXYAUCYR#DBESV*APUNHY(P&RTCGQWYBDXVFQDHILU? I am sooo fjishdou justt... words can't explain how SDFGHKJHGFD! how could you do this to me?! i thought we were FRIENDS!? i'm having a crisis right now, A CRISIS! OMGWTFOGF*WYAG*OWYBC*R#FAIU *excuse me while I pitch myself off the astronomy tower*

oh, btw good story ;)
belief.in.magic chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
That was really good. I loved the cliffhangerey ending but if Lily saw Rose and Gavin did she miss it or was she also memory charmed or what? Please reply I am slightly confused
Rae Ella chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
O-M-G! cant wait for more chapters!
mickey kity chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I am not sated with this story. Not at all.
Butterfly of the Night chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Okay ending but I'm so confused. What never mind. So Scorp is definitely the father?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
4 kilograms 60 grams is about 10 pounds 2.26 ounces...
Just Smudge chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
So, you get the happy, perfect ending, and YAY! Everything works out! Everything is happy! Scorp is the father, they're in love, et cetera! And then... BOOM. In true author style, you drop a bombshell. Just like Cassandra Claire when she said that the two in love were siblings. He might not be the father. Sooner or later they may find out, especially if it is Gavin's. Most will be hoping that it'll end fine-and-dandy with Scorpius being the dad, and are living in naive hope that it is his and that it isn't Gavin's. Many are probably pissed off at you.
I say good job, woman.
Good job.
LillyMay77 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Oh no! I wanted it to be truely Scorp's baby! Great story.
Candied Ice chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
WHAT?
Oh My Merlin. OH MY MERLIN! Merlin... Woah. Wow. I can't even. I, just. Meh?... I, don't. Wow. Gavin? There's still a chance Gavin's the father? That he made Rose's memories go bye bye? Woah... I quite like Gavin, seems like a nice bloke, wouldn't mind getting to know him better.
But dude.
PLOT TWIST.
Excellent, I applaud you (yeah, just pretend I'm clapping right now).
I think a sequel is in order? Oh, pretty pretty pretty please with a chocolate frog on top? Maybe a butterbeer float?
You know you want to, I know you do.
PWEASE? :3
Rosie
ChocolateIsKryptonite chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
OMG! WHY!? Why would you do that to us?
owlgirlie387 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Really? You couldn't have just left it all perfect and made it a happy ending? Great job though, I loved the story. I won't persuade you to write a sequel, but if you write one, I'll read it. :)
All the best,
Owlgirlie
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
LOL!
How ambiguous!
I guess we just have to see if Lyra has platinum blond hair!