Reviews for Where There Is Love
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 8 . 4/14/2002
FINALLY YOU WROTE BACK! It's about time! But my anger has subsuded after reading your new chapter. I enjoyed reading it, and the chant was pretty creative too! Write soon and keep up the good work!
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 7 . 4/10/2002
It's really nice! But only one complaint: it was too short! I wanted it to last longer! Oh well... I hope you write soon!
Mugzie chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
That was a cool chapter Please E-mail me when you update or submit a new Back
Animefreak242 chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
That was a sad chapter. Poor Sakura, crying like that. I hate Atashi! He sux. Why doesn't he leave Saukra alone? He's a poopy-head! Why do I get the feeling that that line that Atashi said, '...the next time you'll hear my name is well... you'll see.' has to do with Syaoran and his boxers? Just asking here! Anyway, you know what, I think Syaoran's boxers should either be green ('cause that's his favorite color) or they should be... humm, well, light blue is a pretty color. Hehehe! Green solid or green and white is cool I guess. Green and blue, or even blue and white (even though that's kinda Eriol O.o) LOL! I think I'm putting too much thought into this... Oh well! Sooo, keep up the great writing skills! I love this story! I think it's one the top 20 best stories I've read! Oh, and ummm, canyou do me a favor? Can you e-mail me when you come out with the next chapter? Thanx! My e-mail address is . Kay? Kool! Thanx and ja ne! _

Animefreak242 :)
Enchanted Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Aw... Poor Sakura. What is that Atashi going to do? CONTINUE!
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
Please go on! I await the next chapter with mounting anticipation.
SweetCard chapter 6 . 4/5/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe that so sugary sweet, that i need more! too bad it's only a flashback... but wuts happening in reality! heehee they created the love card together! even more sugary sweetness! AND THEY MADE IT WITH THEIR FIRST KISS ON THEIR FIRST DATE! MORE SUGARY SWEETNESSSSSSSSS! ok...ill calm down now... i think that chocolate is gettin to me now...and that can of sprite... .
dr0ol chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
I love this ficcie! YAY! Its so cute!
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 6 . 4/5/2002
It's very good! I like the plot, and some of the dialogue are pretty well thought out. Excellent!
White Mist Wolf chapter 6 . 4/5/2002
aaaaa kawaii your doing great _
Blind Fath chapter 6 . 4/5/2002
oh man

!11

u haev to finish

this story
angel chapter 5 . 4/4/2002
short longer
SweetCard chapter 5 . 4/4/2002
*sniff* is ends in flashback? wut happens irl wit sakura...how she goin to react? o.o i cant stand this...u need to post more...
SweetCard chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
damn that atashi! can i kill him? please? neways i hope syaoran finds out about that stupid lust card and gets back together wit sakura!
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/2/2002