Reviews for The Pale Moonlight
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I can't believe I've never reviewed this story, it's been on my favorites list for a long time. I think you've really done a remarkable job with this one. It's a heartbreaking read because it's so realistic. And then hearing Shawn say "Lassiter" instead of "Lassie". It's sad to see Shawn without his usual humor, but I just think this was really well done, and this fic hasn't received the attention it deserves.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is the worst. (Not the fic or writing itself.) But the worst possible outcome. Ughhhh, this is like the saddest tragedy, worse than the whump fics that there are so many of. Oh, Shawny. And Gus. And Henry. :((((((
Ashlin Night chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
this was a really great insight into a different life shawn would have had if his father had left insted of his mother. I found the last line to both unconfortbly settaling and comforting. I give it an A
Antivertigo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Victoria below me there is right. It's surprising this hasn't had more reviews, for how good it is. Maybe it's the character tags? I don't often go looking for stories that involve Madeleine or Henry, I just decided to on a whim today, which I'm quite happy for now.

I really like how you've drawn a parallel here between Shawn and Lassie, how either one could've ended up more like the other if things in their pasts had been different. Also, when I read the title, your quote is exactly what I thought of. .
TheLaikynVictoria chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
How does this not have more reviews? This is so amazing. I so love this. I love brave!Shawn, standing up to his jerk of a father. Love this!
Warthog chapter 1 . 5/9/2011