Reviews for What Might Have Been
Shethian chapter 10 . 4/5/2007
Excellent story. I especially loved the ending (Ayeka and Ryoko as sisters just fits their attitude to each other). Just wish Mihoshi didn't have to die but I understand why she had to.
Another Duck chapter 10 . 4/10/2002
*ROTFL* "They argue a lot, almost as if..." Heh...

A great story, with a greater ending. Usually, plots with timetravels and paradoxes end up just confusing with no real logic, if that's even possible with paradoxes. This one, on the other hand, made sense. Well, it was confusing in the middle of it, but everything got explained well enough. The dreams in the beginning didn't make sense, however. I liked to realise that he actually drew the right girl in class, even if it didn't look like it, at the time. But why would she object to a man opening the door for a lady? Isn't that the way it's done, or am I stuck in old fashion ways? In The End (a good song, by the way), it was the best Tenchi Muyo story I've read which didn't have Ryoko in it (for the most part). Never mind that, best Tenchi Muyo story; leaving it at that.
animgrl chapter 3 . 6/8/2001
man this is too good...but i'm too lazy to read it ::starts cursing bumminess:: oh well...it's really good though.
Pikabit chapter 10 . 4/20/2001
Okay... first off, I absolutely loved the series. I couldn't step away from the computer for a minute. Right now, I feel as if my bladder might explode. But that can wait. This was sooooooo cool! I loved the twist on Tenchi Muyo! in Love... it was beautiful. And of course, Ryoko got Tenchi... gotta love that. Kei... eh... well... that was a little disturbing... I mean, she really *was* Ryoko... but something about that I find a little strange. Maybe it's just that this is the first "other girl"/Tenchi pairing that I acually *like*. Sorta like the whol Zero thing... ah I'm not making much sense, it just scared me that Tenchi could fall in love with another girl and I'm okay with it. But that other girl is really Ryoko... so I guess it really doesn't matter because Tenchi got Ryoko in both timelines! Yea! . Okay... now for the part I didn't like. While the idea of Ryoko and Ayeka being stepsisters is definitely original... it contradicts everything in the OVA storyline... which Tenchi Muyo! in Love follows. It seems you've used the Universe storyline more though (what with Nagi and Kiyone), and Ryoko's mother isn't mentioned in Universe... so I guess it's okay... but other than that, god I loved your story! I'd put it in my favorites but I have no idea how to do that... they kinda got rid of the little button... .' okay the bathroom is calling me, great job, I hope to see more of your work in the future! .
amyrose23 chapter 10 . 4/16/2001
That was... Interesting. I liked it a lot. But ::puppy face:: Did Mihoshi have to die? It just aint fair. I loved how you ended the last chapter, as well. I mean, Ayeka ... And Ryoko? Sisters? "WASHU!"
Coldfire chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
A great story, if Tenchi Muyo TV (Tenchi Universe) had been half as good I might have been able to watch it without falling to sleep. If only more people put as much thought and effort into their tales.
RyokoLuvsTenchi chapter 10 . 2/14/2001
I just loved this story. I couldn't keep my eyes off it until I read the whole thing. A great way to tell a Tenchi story. Amazing! *grins* Keep up the "great" work. Ja ne. -Ryoko_Luvs_Tenchi
Amethyst2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
This is a really exciting, cool story. Thank you.
cool chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
cool,great 't wait for next chapter:)
FallenDruid chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Evil! You are Evil! I like it.
Evets O' Rourke chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
That was a kick a$$ internet series, I hope there's a sequel
XRyokoxChanX chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
ROFL!)Remember my threat...*snicker*LOLP
XRyokoxChanX chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Awww...good work! Hope you write more...*holds a large thretening sharp object in her hand*Juuuuuuuuust to make sure...
halcyondaze chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Your entire series was great! I liked that you wrapped it up like you did. Great job! Keep writing.
Evets O' Rourke chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
That was pretty good. I hope there's a sequel.